Who Can Drive Your Viper?

black mamba1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only VCA members that I know could drive my Viper. I love my wife...but she has never been behind the wheel.

Maybe one day...:rolleyes:

Highspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went and looked at a Viper today...first time driving one. Once I get mine the only other person that will drive it will be my dad and he probably won't even want to. The better half has already said she won't drive it.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only a few people have driven my car (at least that I can remember):

Chuck Tator :)
My Brother (17 Years Old)
My Friend Ryan (20 Years Old)
My Girlfriend (21 Years Old)
My Father (50 Years Old)
2 Car Wash Attendants

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I will let someone drive mine if I feel like it and I know they are capable of handing it.

I've had Lambo keys tossed to me without even asking....some of us get a kick out of sharing with others.

CROM

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Father
Brother
Mother - Nobody had their mom on this list. My mom's a great driver.

Wife can't drive stick and has no interest in the Viper or performance cars in general :D

Sweet 666 posts. :devgrin:

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Father
Brother
Mother - Nobody had their mom on this list. My mom's a great driver.

Wife can't drive stick and has no interest in the Viper or performance cars in general :D

Sweet 666 posts. :devgrin:
Tried to teach my mother how to drive stick on a few occassions and it never panned out so she never did. I always thought it would be neat to have my girlfriend and mother drive the car. Just never seen woman driving them. I would just love to see the faces of people on the street.

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I let my wife friend drive mine, but I was in the car with her teaching her how to drive a stick...and before you get any ideas...don't go there. She putted around a parking lot and was very surprised how easy it was to get moving.

My wife will NOT drive it because it scares the crap out of her, but I really wish she would.

I'd let my father, but his knees are bad.

My brother gave a friend a ride in it, and I heard him from over a mile away so he no longer drives it.

If I know the person will drive it responsibly I usuall don't have a problem with giving them the keys, but most people get the "dear in the head light" look when I offer them the keys.

What I think is funny is that my father will let my wife drive his quad cab SRT-10, but tells my brother's girlfriend "absolutly not!"

phantred

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not super picky. Just about anyone I know but young guys. Chicks and older people aren't going to hurt it.

I mean, I love the car, it's got way too much power, but everyone overgears it and is so scared nothing ever happens.

Without me in it is a different story.

EDIT: and if I found a chick that scared me while driving it, I probably wouldn't be single :)

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
All trust worthy friends & family, with me in the car. I think it is a waste to covet something so much that you deny anyone else the enjoyment of the experience. IMHO.

FinalEd357

Viper Owner
Reaction score
CROM,
Since you posted this on a public forum, may I ask the meaning of your comment: Sweet 666 posts. :devgrin:
Are you actively into Satanic worship?
Why would you post this?

Just curious - God bless.

V

Venomiss

Since you posted this on a public forum, may I ask the meaning of your comment: Sweet 666 posts. :devgrin:
Are you actively into Satanic worship?
Why would you post this?
I suspect it is because it was amusing and nothing more. While he now has 672 posts (the sign of the hamster I think), 666 is indeed a recognizable number and most - including yourself obviously, would comment on it. And these forums have LOTS of cute little cartoon caricatures (called "smilies") - well over 200 at last count. And they include these little gems:

:devlook: :devteeth: :devroll: :devgrin: :deveek: :smokin: :dcool: :dropdev: And of course, :firedev:
So does this mean that CROM, or anybody on this site, is a Satan worshiper if they used one of these smilies? Or commented on the fact they had just hit (and now passed) the "666" milestone? Highly unlikely. That said, I suspect that most people on these forums (and most car forums in general) keep their religion to themselves out of courtesy to those that may not share identical beliefs. Including CROM I'll bet.

And to get this back on track, we let our son drive our car and that is about it... :2tu:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
acr Steve
chazz
citysnake
dimitrios
plumcrazy
juli
Dave6666 (almost forgot)

What a great bunch I am included with!!! Didn't catch this at the time...;) :drive: :drive:
Just took the Viper out yesterday, Mike drove and then myself...fun!!!
To get this back on track--no devil worshippers here that we know of....we DO like the lil devil smiley though!!! (Don't we DAVE--you 'devil' you!~!) Back on topic...thank you, Adrian! :2tu: ~juli

MarkRx

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had a date put her bare feet up on the dash last night.... NO NO!

Rob

I was just seeing this one chick over the past few weeks. She was super hot and knew it. Initially, I throught she wasnt much of the princess type but by the 3rd or 4th date I realized my original thoughts were wrong. She pulled the same SH** and had her bare feet on the glove box- I knew right then and there this was going to be the last time she ever rode in the car. Its not just the feet on dash that annoys me, its a total lack of respect.

CYA LATER.

NEXT!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just seeing this one chick over the past few weeks. She was super hot and knew it. Initially, I throught she wasnt much of the princess type but by the 3rd or 4th date I realized my original thoughts were wrong. She pulled the same SH** and had her bare feet on the glove box- I knew right then and there this was going to be the last time she ever rode in the car. Its not just the feet on dash that annoys me, its a total lack of respect.
CYA LATER.
NEXT!

Ditto~~~juli

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang