Who can help me find an srt10? :)

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
CONGRATS, Man!!! Now, join the ILL VCA ASAP...and bring your new Viper to the Autocross at Tire Rack July 23rd !!!

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats, love the silver, well done!! And welcome aboard the viper train.

OP
OP
F

*fill-up*

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice ride! I´ll pay a 100 bucks to whoever finds me a deal just as sweet:)

I know a nice one for $35k with 40k, send me a pm with your info and I will forward it to the seller if your interested, and I wont charge you $100 :)

indy04sti

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Martin, here is your deal, and you can keep your $100.00 bucks. This is a preview of my pending add in the VCA classifieds. I have a 2003 Paxton supercharged SRT10 silver with black stripes and interior. It has a lot of other supporting mods such as a comp coupe oil pan and pick up and real roll bar, Corsa exhaust and 355 rear end and much more. If you are interested my email is [email protected]. I can send you all the information about the car as well as pictures. The car has just under 21,000 on it. I need to get $45,000. Woodhouse did almost everything to the car. I am located in Indianapolis IN. I need to get rid of some cars and I just don't drive the Viper enough. Let me know! Rick Smith

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on the Viper and thank you for joining the Illinois VCA !

The Illinois region is one of the best in the country for events and cruises.

If you are looking to travel this summer and meet other Viper owners from other areas be sure to check out the Midwest Zone Rendezvous coming up in August 12-14th in Columbus Ohio.

The early bird sign ups end today June 30th if you want to save a few dollars.
http://forums.viperclub.org/threads...ndezvous-Aug-12-14-2011?p=2982139#post2982139
The winner of the autocross at the Zone Rendezvous for that region will be sent to Detroit to Chelsea Proving Grounds to compete in an autocross with the SRT Engineers.:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960