Who do you think is the best tuner?

Reaction score
Is Patel a common name in India?? I now about 20 Patels in ny>?? Are you all related??
laugh.gif
devil.gif
laugh.gif

Prashant

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, we learned everything about inbreeding that we wanted to know and more from the local BLKVENOM Families living in the neighborhood.
tongue.gif

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know I'm out of my league posting with the big boys-9 sec. cars but be easy on me.
Bought the $3099.00 upgrade package from Sean Roe for my 94. Hooked up with my friend who has 2000 R/T 10-the one in "Light em up" which Y2KGTS took the pic of. We raced from a roll starting at 50 mph up to 130 mph both in 2nd gear. Did this to see how much power the car gained from upgrade-not from dead stop because that race would have alot more to do with who's the better off the line driver. I pulled no less than a car and a half on him in this race. Also tried other gears and same result.
Being a 94 with 15,000 miles on it against a 2000 with 15,000 miles on it, I think the upgrade was well worth the money. Package included Borla headers, Borla mufflers, all exhaust hardware and pipes, smooth tubes, air filters, engine calibrator, and aluminum flywheel.
Wondering if anybody had any thoughts on how the car performs???

TX WHOS YOUR DADDY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
MATT DISREGARD MY POST. I THOUGHT I READ 30,000.00 INSTEAD OF 3,099.OO.GOOD LUCK!

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE! on 07-15-2001 at 05:26 PM</font>

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SNAKE EYES YOU LOSE!:
MATT,FOR THAT KIND OF CASH DROPPED U SHOULD BE AT LEAST 515 TO 525 REAR WHEEL HORSEPOWER.TAKE YOUR SNAKE TO A GOOD DYNO/SPEED SHOP AND HAVE YOUR REAR WHEEL HORSE POWER VERIFIED.HAVE AT LEAST 3 DYNOS RUN.COOL DOWN ENGINE WITH LARGE SHOP FAN IN BETWEEN RUNS AND DURING RUNS TO REDUCE HEAT SATURATION.ALSO DYNO YOUR BEAST W/O CATS OR AT LEAST WITH HIGH FLOW CATS.DID U HAVE ANY TOP ENGINE WORK DONE...... CAM AND AND OR HEADS?GOOD LUCK!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

You don't really think a gen I with a whole $3k of mods is actually going to put 515 to the rear do you Snake Eyes?

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Albert- Yes he can shift. Used to both have sport bikes together and ran almost identical times. His Viper is the steel grey one on the post of "Light em up" that Y2KGTS took the pic of. Just wondering anybody's thoughts.

Sniper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Forgot to mention too that we'll be going to the drag soon-Y2KGTS, Greg with the 2000 steel grey, and myself. Will post times after we go.

PhilC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck guys and have fun. We'll look forward to seeing the time slips.

No worries Snake Eyes, that's kind of what I thought you might have been thinking.