Who had their Viper out in the snow yesterday in Princeton,NJ?

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
When I was going to work yesterday a Silver Viper GTS had passed me right in front of my job. The roads still had snow on them in places, and where just loaded up with salt.

Incase this person is reading this, speak up. It was in Princeton, N.J. Rt 206 about 8:15 AM

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be someone from "Detroit"
You must be registered for see images

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Funny when I saw this, I thought some one was making fun of me. I had to pick up my new viper (2001) GTS in Jersey and had to drive it 120 miles back in this weather. I could see people looking at me saying what is that dumb a$$ thinking, but it is at its new home safe now.

My neighbors probably thought I was crazing out washing the car in the dark, when the outside temp was 15 Degrees.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know, I know, but we've got to razz him a little bit! Enjoy your new ride AcellR8 -- I'd drive through some snow to pick up another one too!

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lauri,

Yeah, just picked up a 2001 Red GTS on Tuesday. Old Danny Boy, got me the major deal on this car. It is supposed to be a snake 530 package from Fitgerald Motorsports. Will be getting it to the dyno soon.
Still working on getting my baby the yellow Gen I back on the road soon. I still love my Gen I though, don't think I will ever get rid of that one!
So how is the garage coming?

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed, congratulations on the new ride, looking forward to seeing both of them in the spring :2tu:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garage is almost ready, electrician comes on tuesday to hook up loose wires.
Got the black/white tile floor, heater, red curtains, crown moldings, stereo, sofa, slotmachine, refridgerator (cold beer!), neon lights, neon clock, wooden bookshelves with over 250 little cars in it, chandelier, Dodge memorabilia, banners, etc...
I spent all last night there smoking cigars and drinking gin. I love it.
Only problem is that I should have not done just the single garage. I should have thrown wife's Expedition out in the snow and taken over the double.... That way I could have the old Galaxie STW and Viper in the same pit and add much more junk on the walls!

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats ED!

Must be nice to have TWO Vipers! I need second job.

I have only one, BUT i have over 250 little Corvettes, does that count???

dansauto

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lauri,

Yeah, just picked up a 2001 Red GTS on Tuesday. Old Danny Boy, got me the major deal on this car. It is supposed to be a snake 530 package from Fitgerald Motorsports. Will be getting it to the dyno soon.
Still working on getting my baby the yellow Gen I back on the road soon. I still love my Gen I though, don't think I will ever get rid of that one!

You ****-the more I think about it, I wish I would have bought this car for myself to keep!! But I can't afford 2 now and I don't want to sell my old gen 1 eather!

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Garage is almost ready, electrician comes on tuesday to hook up loose wires.
Got the black/white tile floor, heater, red curtains, crown moldings, stereo, sofa, slotmachine, refridgerator (cold beer!), neon lights, neon clock, wooden bookshelves with over 250 little cars in it, chandelier, Dodge memorabilia, banners, etc...
I spent all last night there smoking cigars and drinking gin. I love it.
Only problem is that I should have not done just the single garage. I should have thrown wife's Expedition out in the snow and taken over the double.... That way I could have the old Galaxie STW and Viper in the same pit and add much more junk on the walls!

Sounds like the garage or your new bar is finished, Sounds really really nice. I can't wait to check it out when the weather gets warmer. I still want to take your Galaxie for a rip and see if we can pick up more chics than in the viper!!

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed, congratulations on the new ride, looking forward to seeing both of them in the spring :2tu:

Thanks Carmen, yeah looking forward to spring and seeing your Final Edition. We have quite a few vipers now in the local area, so it should be a fun year.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lauri,

You ****-the more I think about it, I wish I would have bought this car for myself to keep!! But I can't afford 2 now and I don't want to sell my old gen 1 eather!

Dan, Thanks for thinking of me!! You know my ugly a$$ needs it more than you do, besides you have enough toys and once you get the twins turbo's installed what do you need another viper for anyway's. I also agree the old Gen I's are ****, I love the banana boat!!

KERS-VPR

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Ed,
We need to go visit Lauri one Saturday and check out his garage. Lets clean out his (cold beer) refrig.
Dan, I was checking out Ed's 2001 and when you see it your going to be spanken yourself. Its a creamer.

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kerry,

I think that is a great plan!! Especially since I am free every Saturday till April 15th.

Lauri,
When can we come down and drink your beer?

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ed and Kerry,
The beer is cold and belly dancers are hot!
Disco lights on and Cubans (cigars) are waiting!

Lets smoke the snake out of its pit!!!!!

(Any day is good, give me a call!)

Lauri

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala