who is best viper tech in Louisville

genelumpkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I have a 1992 viper that I cannot get the alarm disarmed on. I have tried everything and need to take it to a dealer to be read with computer. Who is the best tech in Louisville area? What dealership? I just don't want some tool working on my car as it only has 12000miles. Thanks Gene

G

grcforce327

Not a "viper tech" per say,but may be able to stop by this weekend and look at it for you.

Guy C.

Last edited by a moderator:

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Took a stab at trying to you...negative contact...there may be a very common, and simple fix.

E-mail me your number if you like.

A99SilverACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Feel free to email me or steve-indy the local VCA will figure this out for you if you have some time to push buttons and check some wires...

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Gene,

I called you back. I think you were sleeping. How you doing? Pretty much any Dodge dealer can reprogram that FOB. Not a big task at all.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
By the way...Adam (a.k.a. "ab") IS the "Supreme Viper Tech" in the Louisville area as far as I can determine !!!

OP
OP
G

genelumpkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, I talked to Chuck a couple times and he was very helpful but was limited over the phone. I did the reprogram by grounding out the green lead and rolling on key. Didn't work. I bought a used sam box and keyless entry which still did not work. Grounded out positive battery cable still did not work. My number is 859-402-0688 or [email protected] if anyone has any idea. Gene

OP
OP
G

genelumpkins

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi, My wife just told me she forgets about car stuff not house stuff though. I tried the factory reprogram and even put used boxes in it the keyless and sam box. I tried grounding out the positive battery cable which did not work but I did on spare tire rod which might not have gave a good ground. I'm going to retry on the frame when I get to Louisville. I also bought the course the tech would have used for trainging in 92 and may try to back out a wire it says drops to 0 volts when key fob is pressed which should do the same thing. I would like to get it running before going to dealer as I do not want it towed. I'll give you a call son. Gene