Who is the cheapeast site supporting dealer for extending my 08 Warranty?

ACRJUD

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not sure if he is a supporting dealer, but several people reccomended Eddie Martin at Bill Luke Dodge in phoenix, az. I took my car down there for its 1st service and I was very impressed. He takes care of all aspects of vipers from sales to service. Nice guy and great service.

the dealer I bought my viper from, ed moses dodge, tried to sell me an extended warranty for $12,000!!!!! pissed me off.

Reaction score
Not sure if he is a supporting dealer, but several people reccomended Eddie Martin at Bill Luke Dodge in phoenix, az. I took my car down there for its 1st service and I was very impressed. He takes care of all aspects of vipers from sales to service. Nice guy and great service.

the dealer I bought my viper from, ed moses dodge, tried to sell me an extended warranty for $12,000!!!!! pissed me off.

:omg::lmao:

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I don't see any problem with that..... Whats wrong, you weren't comfortable covering the salesman and his family for a summer vacation? :lmao:

Stealth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am interested here as well for my '08 if there are good deals out there for extended warranties that will actually be honored.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought an extended 7/70 warranty for my 06 from my now defunct Dodge dealer in December 08. After having it two months (sometime late January 09 or early February) the Viper Tech discovered I needed two rear hubs and some other stuff. Cost me a $100. It would have cost about $2000 without the warranty. The extended warranty from Old Chrysler was about $2100. So all in all a great deal for me. Not sure what happens to the extended warranty now though, post-bankruptcy.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased mine from Chuck Tator at Tator's Dodge. He gave me a really good deal but he was one of the 789 dealerships. Are you looking to do this for a 2001? I think that is expired if so.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not an 01 anymore, it's an 08

I suggest calling some of the dealers that are on that sheet that they send us with our VCA dues renewals. I threw mine out but I am sure someone still has one. On there it gives a list of dealers that give discounts on parts and etc.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've bought 3-4 Maxcare warranties from Mike Robbins at Ringgold Dodge, all around $1500. Depends on how old your car is.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21