Who makes the best headers/exhaust system for 94-95 Vipers?

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Belanger is the best sounding, and probably the best performing (from what I have heard from others and .wav files on the internet). BUT they are also on the expensive side. For the money borla is a good deal or just do custom work yourself. Do a search, I wish we had a page that had all the options with .wav files... man that would be nice...

TOOOFST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just set up a 95R/T with my stock 99 headers,99cats,dynomax 5inch bullets.You've got to notch the flanges slightly to fit.Customer wanted more power,kicked up sound and most of his life savings to stay in pocket.It sounds great,still hear the radio and I think the dyno numbers close to any big dollar header combo.Thanks John B (parts rack) for the tip.

Tom86ZT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In addition to notching the headers you need a couple of washers on each bolt or shorter bolts. The car definately pulled harder than before the change (TOOOFST's customer's car that is), and it sounds great.

Tom

bigr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
can anyone help me out here? i am looking for best performance, reliablility in daily drivning, and price. heck, i guess i would just like to see all the options out there that are availabe that work. thanks guys.

Randy
[email protected]