Who sells nice floor mats?

Steve Miehe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The mats that N. CA. VCA sell are of high quality and reasonably priced - plus, they look great. Contact Maurice Liang and purchase a set!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I have found the MOPAR mats to slide about, bunch up, and do not stay in place unless physically attached to the carpet through clever "fixes".

Mats from Northern Cal, Viperware.com, and Snake-Oyl are all very good choices.

DonMc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i got the mopar ones for my 00 acr but there is no cut out for the rear glass release on the drivers side...so after complaining they said sorry that was the only part number...oh well, i just cram it under the release..once ya get it there you don't have to worry about bunching or sliding, only how ya gonna get it out next time ya need to!!

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Marv S,
Yes the older Mats had no hold down attachments. This new mat set has hold downs!
DonMc,
It has been fixed!

"I can only pass down what fixes they [DC] come up with, and you know how fast that happens!"

"I AM That Annoying BUZZ in the Ear to Them!"

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Thx for the info, Chuck. I've only seen the older style Mopar mats and sounds like they have improved on them.

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Viper Wizard:
Marv S,
Yes the older Mats had no hold down attachments. This new mat set has hold downs!
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala