Who's 2000 RT10 is on the Hard Parts: South Bronx TV Show?

ArlyDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are from the VCA. They came to the shop to "tone it down" so his wife can drive it.

Took out NOS
Changed suspension back
Changed performance exhaust
etc...

Last edited:

aviatorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey. Google it. I'm sure there's a utube video out there! Or might be able to find the video at speed.com, n look for "hard parts". It's a new show on speed.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey. Google it. I'm sure there's a utube video out there! Or might be able to find the video at speed.com, n look for "hard parts". It's a new show on speed.
Hey, who ever it is might as well come on out & tell everybody because they're GONNA FIND OUT (especially if you're in the VCA). Just tell everybody you LOVE your wife, thats WHY you done it. What's wrong with that, you're the one that has to sleep with her at night! jmo

aviatorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah!

I found a still picture of the car, but couldn't find a good video. I think the episode name was, "Bronx to the Future".

http://photos.speedtv.com/gallery/H...1/slideshow/Bronx_to_the_Future/05LBaUObNwg7X

Hey, who ever it is might as well come on out & tell everybody because they're GONNA FIND OUT (especially if you're in the VCA). Just tell everybody you LOVE your wife, thats WHY you done it. What's wrong with that, you're the one that has to sleep with her at night! jmo

Last edited:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Remember, a happy wife is a happy life! You can't sleep with your Viper, so best to keep peace and have both your wife and Viper!

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
haha, was just watching this lame ass show last night and my jaw dropped when i saw the Viper pull up.No one figured out who it was yet? You guys are slackin...

ANDREW2K.

A number of questions came to my mind like:
-How did you get on the show?
-Did you go to these jokers cause they do the work for free since the TV network pays for it?
-Are you gearing up to buy a G4ACR or a Gen5?:D
-Was this just a big joke and they really did nothing to your Viper?:rolaugh:

Start explainin bro.:2tu:

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A few pics from our trackdays at NJMP:

Andrew2K1.JPG

Andrew2K2.JPG

Andrew2K4.JPG

Andrew2K3.JPG

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
First it was the "Housewives of New Jersey", now it's the knuckleheads of New Jersey. All work done by certified Viper Techs :lmao:

Andrew2KRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lolololol, sorry for the delay on this guys, yeah it was me ! Long story short - there is NOTHING real about reality ! Adrian called me a while back and told me to call this guy, so I did. It was the producer of the show looking for high end cars to kick off the first episode. After they asked me a bunch of questions about what I did with the car and the mods I've done, they came up with a whole script of how I wanted to de-tune the car for my wife to drive it !!! Yeah like I would ever really do that, and like my wife would ever want that anyway ! She hates my car !
So we went down to the Bronx, met the owner of the auto parts store (which is real) and we filmed the episode. The funny part is they cut the hell out of it and didn't even put my wife in and she had a big part and froze her ass off to do the shoot cause this was back in the late winter.
They even wanted to have her drive the car off after "putting her groceries in the trunk" and she couldn't cause she never drove a stick ! So we had to switch seats and they filmed differently.
It was a lot of fun! No I would never do that to my car ! Glad you all enjoyed it !

Andrew

PS, pm me for private appearances lolololol

aviatorone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL, thats funny.....very cool......thanks for telling us the Real Story!! : )

Never understood why reality shows have to do that so much!?!

ukviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was going to say that all the nitrous and go fast stuff is still on the car as I saw it at Mamaroneck on Sunday (I had my red 93 there)

Nick