Who's running a Belanger catback(only) on a SRT-10

juniormint

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who\'s running a Belanger catback(only) on a SRT-10

I can only find a vendor or two who has this exhaust(only) for sale, what can anybody tell me about this exhaust. :2tu:

youngviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s running a Belanger catback(only) on a SRT-10

im actually planning on buy the catback and possibly headers as well this week. i been doing research for the past 3 weeks on who has the best products. i get different answers from different people when doing comparisions. this is what i discovered: belanger has the louded deepest sound. but a lot of ppl complain that its too loud for everyday use and gives them headaches. i asked one vender how the belanger catback sounds and performs without the headers and he told me the catback is meant to be used as a system with the headers, and high flow cats. catback by itself wouldn't yield as much power.it would give somewhere between 10 to 15 rwhp. but with the system as a whole belanger says 40 to 50 wrhp increase.

another brand is The corsa tract catback. it gives 19 to 22 hp increase on my srt10. this catback is known to be more civilized and not as loud as the belanger but still very loud at wot. than theres Borla catback which i dont want to say anything bad about because i dont think its allowed lol. but lets just say its much "cheaper" to buy.

anyways one question i still want to get a "real" answer to is which catback yeilds higher performance and power...belanger or corsa tract?

and also how much time would i save on the 1/4 mile or 0-60 by installing the full belanger system with headers??

ILLSMOQ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Who\'s running a Belanger catback(only) on a SRT-10

The belanger system hardly even has mufflers....you may see a couple more horse power over the corsa but on an otherwise stock engine the hp difference will be minimal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ajya