Windshield protection.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here ya go....

Contact

Our office hours are Monday through Friday 8:00 AM to 5:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, excluding holidays.

Phone Numbers:
Toll Free: (888) 272.9476
International: (916) 386.0131
Fax: (916) 386.0217

E-mail:
[email protected]

Corporate Office:
8432 Rovana Circle, Suite 100
Sacramento, California 95828 U.S.A

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Mark but they dont even have a warranty number listed. Plum, just saw your reply, I will call them and hope they have a shop in Houston. Thanks.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds interesting.... do they have anything for gen2 windshields? I'm going to replace mine soon... 12 yrs old and the thing is basically sandblasted... when the sun hits it right, I can barely see out.

OP
OP
V

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like you need a new windshield first and then get the protective film. I just called them with the above number and left a message to call me. Closed on week ends. The Houston Viper club sent out the emails but with no phone number to call?? I called my invisisheld co. that does all my cars but they dont do the w/shield process----YET.

TrackAire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kind of an intersting company...I called them about 3 months ago to learn about their product for my car. Got a call back, young lady that didn't know too much about the product. I asked for their largest dealer, they sent me to a guy down in the Antioch area. He sounded like he knew his stuff (does clear bra's, tinting, etc). I was suprised to hear he had not installed one yet. He didn't sound too thrilled about it, and IIRC, it was some big bucks to do. I don't know what it costs to replace a Viper windshield, but at the time the price seemed like it would not pencil out dollar wise.

George

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I researched into carrying this product about a year ago. I contacted them numerous times to get durability testing info and never recieved any. I was also told the 3 day class to learn the install process is $8,000 for high end cars. That was really to high for me to justify at the time... and really still is. I spoke with a guy there and he told me basically they do not warranty the product. There is some large insurance company that does... not sure why but it didnt seem right to me. I was also told that the film has a two year warranty. The catch is they build the price up in the initial install so that it will cover a replacement down the road. Thats great except that labor is not under the warranty... so I would have to basicaly eat it. Not a difficult install from what I have seen in videos... but still out time, travel expenses, and money. Really that with the lack of durability testing told me all I needed to know. I have spoken with a few guys that have installed it and they had mixed results. It has to be done perfectly or you will have a slight blurred vision while driving. Well that translates into a law suit if there is an accident (and could be why they have an insurance company backing the warranty). I am also hearing that under DOT regs it is illegal to apply anything to the windshield. So there are a lot of issues here... enough for me to loose interest in carrying the product. I will stick with clear bras until they can get their act together...

Sorry my text was a little choppy. Its late and I need some sleep. Hope it helped answer some questions anyways. Oh yeah, if anyone is on the Ford GT forum I have spoken with a few guys there that have had Proline installed. A few liked it... others had blurred vision.