windshield wiper blade refills?

Flyntgr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The dealer wants $36 each for these. I have an '08 convert and want to keep my wiper arms original, so I just want to replace the blades. Any ideas where I can get good ones cheaper than $36???? Thanks:)

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There was a post on this earlier where from Dan at DC Performance (I believe). I've yet to look at my blades to see what they look like, but some people have said they're a non-standard design. What I've done in the past for other 'non standard' wiper arms is just get the rubber blade from another application and cut it to fit. Since I can't get to my ACR, does anyone have a good pic of what the wipers look like on Gen IV cars? The cost you listed is actually a lot lower than what others have mentioned...

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its a new type flat blade and 36.00 each isnt that bad for them

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'll bet other cars are going to the new type, and it'll be available at Pep Boys soon. I was there the other day and noticed all kinds of new blades that I had never seen before, so there's probably some kind of standardization change happening. It's funny, though - I'm still on my original wiper blades on my GTS. I don't even know if the wiper motor even works because I've never tried it for all the time I've owned it.