WINDSTREAM for an SRT "Dream Ride" - Early Spring Release

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WINDSTREAM for an SRT \"Dream Ride\" - Early Spring Release

Hot off the press!!
The WINDSTREAM mounts just AHEAD of the rollbar assembly on your SRT-10. It is specially crafted to navigate around the center speaker stack and behind the headrests. Totally unobtrusive mounting and a transparent Lexan panel keep it nearly invisible. Yet it-
1. effectively rids the cockpit of back-draft turbulence
2. does not interfere with seat or convertible top motion
3. allows for clear conversation, stereo or phone usage at all speeds
4. obviates the need for caps, hats or scarves
5. allows for cockpit temp control in cool and hot muggy weather for year-round topdown driving. (total comfort down to 40 degrees)
6. Improve your ET's ?? (To be determined)
Afew DEMOS available
Contact me at [email protected] for photos or more info or call 888-4-NO-WIND
*This complements the Viper Windbaffle which mounts to the REAR of the rollbars. :usa: :2tu: :usa:

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Early SPRING Arrival!! - WINDSTREAM for an SRT Dream Ride

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Viper Windbaffle & Visor Extender

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

how is this different from bobs windbaffle? did you say it's in adjuct to it? very interested....

SylvanSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

this is to much already people need to post new products inthe correct areas(BobS) all over again. Actually is this person's email( RS---- ) aka BobS(RobertS)? if i am wrong sorry Bob, if i am not you need to be a little more creative w/ your email address LOL. Haven't we been through this before, changing you username and doing the sam shameless promotion in the wrong areas just is a bit much. OK and I will finally say it this product looks cheap and ADDONish( i know i made a word up) and not befitting of an 80k+ automobile, sorry BobS, aka: HIYOsilver pay for your adds or sponsor the site like everone else.

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Sylvan - thanks for your critique. We do sponsor the VCA and its events and advertise in regional VCA mags, happily!
In response- Try it and you will see the quality LOOK and FEEL the MAJOR IMPROVEMENT. (we both have a silver SRT)
Not ONE has COME back yet!! It is easy criticize without trying it. Every other recent roadster has a windblocker now the best one (Viper SRT) has one.
Dr Dave - we offer the option of having windblocker panel in front or in back of the roll bars giving each driver a choice, both work equally well.
Thanks, Dr. Bob

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The prototype photos above are shown with 1 inch Velcro. In production the Windstream will use high density 3/4 inch Velcro straps that is less apparent. Also by switching the straps over the texture better matches the surface on the rolbars. Appreciate your comments Iwant...

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

i just need something for those times when the wife and I go out and i have to leave the top up b/c of shock therapy hairdo w top down/ high speed of course. I promise to remove at any nd all other times to save my fellow VOs any undue stress and embarrassment, unless it actually does make your car go faster!!!

drdaveSRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score

one other concern: only the "front mount" interests me, but i need to fully tilt my seat back for comfort, putting the headrest well w/in the NON-PROTECTIVE HOOP (POS). Since DC cheezed out on the pop up safety system available to them, will one of these fit on the autoform roll bar my sub-con and psychic say i need??

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dr. Dave- We have sold the posterior mounting Viper Windbaffle where it was used with the Autoform Rollbar. I am sure we can modify the mounting points for the Windstream for you, if you get the Autoform setup.

OP
OP
H

HiYoSilver

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Also - You CAN tip your seats way back without interference. I will post photos with the cleaner narrower Velcro.
Whether it is for your wife's hairdo , the reduced wind-roar, better climate control or possibly improved ET's - one thing is DEFINITELY TRUE -- IT WORKS!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog