women...

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So I washed and waxed my Viper. I then go out to have dinner. Being that my gts is red, I didn't notice anything until I got back when the garage light hit the hood just right. A lipstick mark! Apparently some crazy woman decided to kiss my car! What the...? Would've made more sense on the windshield with a phone#, but red on red? It's like it was just something between her and my car.

The Viper makes people crazy I tell ya!

I'm starting to think it's not me... it's the car that is attracting the women! :smirk: :D :eek:

V

Venomiss

Re: women...

From the hubby-

Okay folks, we have been chatting with Warfang's wife and finally have his beloved Viper posted in the VCA Classifieds:

A Viper for DRIVING like a Viper should be driven! - ViperClub Classifieds

It was a tough decision for her as this car represented so much of his life and his passion for living it. But she also knows that he would want it to stay on the road and the track, to be driven as it was designed to be driven.

Of course it doesn't matter where it is, it is a beautiful car that generates a very strong attraction. Here is a post by Josh back in 2005 that amazingly didn't get a single reply, yet says so much...

women...

Rest in peace my friend, and may your Viper find the home it so richly deserves.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ah, SNAP, wish I would've seen this back then. Josh & I had a lot of fun PM's and he really did respect women. (I think it was HIM who attracted them, not the Viper ;) )
VERY SWEET!~! (Him and this post too, gosh, I miss him :( )
~juli

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I remember reading this post. Warfang was still a newbie back then but quickly won us all over. RIP Warfang. You are deeply missed every time I visit this forum.

01_VENM

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Of course it doesn't matter where it is, it is a beautiful car that generates a very strong attraction. Here is a post by Josh back in 2005 that amazingly didn't get a single reply, yet says so much...

Rest in peace my friend, and may your Viper find the home it so richly deserves.

couldn't said it any better...:cool:

Hayabusa

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Been ******* with other things for quite awhile and haven't been out here. Was shocked to see the news about Warfang. Another reminder that life must be embraced while we have the opportunity.

My prayers for his family and RIP Josh.