Won Dyno test,, need advice

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was drag racing at a local speedway and won the fastest et time for an all stock car. Received a free test. Do they also tune the car. Can I trust these guys to know what they are doing? I was just thinking on taking it in to see how much HP I was at. What should I expect and what do I ask for?

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What year is your car? Typically they do 2 or 3 runs and if you're lucky, they will stick a probe up your tail pipe.......................................................................... :eek:

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are not Viper techs, or know the 10 in any way I would not allow them to make changes.

Get a VEC III and let Roe make the program cards. SCT would be nice, but no go on a GEN I.

OP
OP
DJ'sviper

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's what I was feeling. So do you feel a roe would be better than a Paxton TT?

94RT10Ohio

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are two VERY different things. What are you after? An insanely fast car that only techs can work on and tune or a very fast car that you can do yourself in your garage?

I did a Roe SC conversion to my 04 SRT Ram. These things are built/designed for the DIY kind of guy IMHO.

**Edit.... Paxton makes a TT? I know STS does, by two VERY different things I mean TT vs SC

OP
OP
DJ'sviper

DJ'sviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A friend, who is a mechanic, was really for the Paxton. I am a do it yourself guy that needs a lot of help. I don't want a bunch of headaches just looking for some extra without having to go to viper tech school to be able to drive it. So I would be interested in add ons that won't drive me nuts having to have someone else always working on my car. NOS is cheap but I like my car. Don't want to blow it up. I can be happy with what I have but the speed is addicting. LOL