Woodhouse Dodge lookout... Des Moines' newest shop

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't have my garage completed in time for the last Viper publication but thought I'd go ahead and show you folks on here. Although this garage doesn't sell new cars @ 0% or 1.9%, it does have a used one for sale:) 09 6,500 mi. mods o plenty... $92,900 AND Mark Jorgenson has ridden in it :drive:

Here's the list of services available... (cash only)
You must be registered for see images

Security is top notch... (not currently hooked up)

We detail all cars after all services...

Just so you know that you're dealing with an official Dodge Viper dealer...

We even have prototypes of Jorgenson's Viper and other Viper collectibles...

We're an award winning garage - Mopar Car Show award...

And last but not least, we work on 2 wheeled exotics when time allows...

Bill P/Mark J - not too worry, my entire tool collection consists of a 25' tape measure and a 36 oz Estwing hammer... soo I'll continue to send you referrals.

Art 138

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the amount you have invested in the machine...it might be worth keeping - given how prices have dropped on used Vipers; unless you have a compelling reason to sell....

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Man, you had me all excited. We're visiting my father in Des Moines for Thanksgiving and I was all excited about a Woodhouse satellite store. Now I'll have to stay at home and actually talk to the family. :nono:

Reaction score
:lmao: that was awesome! you definitely have some nice things to work on over the winter, and if you are looking for an Internet sales guy give me a call. :rolaugh:

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark - will do, for now keep it as your pocket listing:) I tolk Bird to say hey last week when he picked up a big truck from you guys... Newton, IA Mike V. (stock car racer who's probably about your ht + 40#)

Art - compelling reason?!? 4.25% loan and jobless since June... I've tried sleeping across the 2 seats but even if I take off the shortened shifter it leaves a mark in my back... next time I'll bring more pillows.

Sly - have a good time, it was almost 60 here fri/sat but I've got the feeling that were due for some cold and precip... misting today already:(

V

Venomiss

Pop this in the classifieds for free if it isn't in there already for free.

Sorry to hear about the situation but hopefully it will get better for you.
What area of work are you looking for?

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Venomiss... I'm half serious about selling my car:) I think my price is overly optimistic and I'm hopeful that I won't be "forced" to sell.

I was a Proj Mgr for a commercial contractor but am now trying to get into photography with a sports emphasis. Anything to pay the bills:)

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sly - have a good time, it was almost 60 here fri/sat but I've got the feeling that were due for some cold and precip... misting today already
They're saying snow on Thursday. :( So the viper stays home. :(

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
sly - where are you driving from? it'll be warmer this weekend:) i'm driving to chicago for turkey so my snake will be resting!

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks austin - i'm no photog like the guy that moved to TX and does the rolling pics of vipers but do do some track days/sports shooting.

are you a photog or just a photoshopper?

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks austin - i'm no photog like the guy that moved to TX and does the rolling pics of vipers but do do some track days/sports shooting.

are you a photog or just a photoshopper?

I've done photography since I was in HS, but havent had much time for it over the past couple of years. I mostly do Photoshop now.

OP
OP
S

seabass

Enthusiast
Reaction score
nice - is that how you make your living? i was laid off in june and am dabbling as a sports photog but need cs2 help!!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte