Woodhouse Performance?

justafan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse Motorsports?

I am looking at having them do a Supercharger/ procharger install for me on my SRT8 challenger. Does anybody have any good or bad to say about their personal experiences? Thanks:usa:

Last edited:

Shanedog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would be 100% confident in sending my car to Woodhouse. They have as good of a name in this community as anyone you will come across.

If I wasn't planning on picking up a Viper I would be putting a blower on my Jeep SRT8 and Woodhouse would be the first place I would call. :2tu:

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They do a ton of work for VCA members including a bunch of supercharger installs. Never remember anyone complaining. They are also a site sponsor.

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
gonna be hard to find anyone saying anything bad about them. woodhouse is a pleasure to deal with.

bought my car there and it was the best dealer experience i ever had.

OP
OP
J

justafan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
awesome! I feel so much better about the decision. Was kinda curious considering that they dont have their own dyno. Where do they have it done at? I was also somewhat consoled considering my warranty will be void as soon as I have it put on. Mark told me that it wont be under warranty but that he might be able to "help" with any issues.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Woodhouse Performance is a totally different company to Woodhouse Dodge, they arent within the same group as you might think

but both are great to deal with :)

Reaction score
I am looking at having them do a Supercharger/ procharger install for me on my SRT8 challenger. Does anybody have any good or bad to say about their personal experiences? Thanks:usa:

Just to clarify Woodhouse Performance (race team only) has nothing to do with us here at Woodhouse (Woodhouse Motorsports Division). We have over 175 SRT S/C installs out there and see 350 - 500 SRT's and Vipers through our shop per year!

Thanks for all the kind words by the way. :D

OP
OP
J

justafan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to clarify Woodhouse Performance (race team only) has nothing to do with us here at Woodhouse (Woodhouse Motorsports Division). We have over 175 SRT S/C installs out there and see 350 - 500 SRT's and Vipers through our shop per year!

Thanks for all the kind words by the way. :D

Mark, who does your dyno work?

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a Challey SRT8 also and would not have to think twice about having Woodhouse do the work. VERY knowledgeable people. Just wished they were closer to where I live !!:cool:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A big plus one for Woodhouse. But I am biased. Mark and his merry Viper Techs built me a bullet proof fun machine that I have enjoyed since May, 2006. For many of us, Mark is more than a super competent Woodhouse gearhead and gearhead overseer. He is a good friend. Your car will be treated to good hands at Woodhouse. In fact, it may like it so much, that it may find itself back there for more mods someday.

SquadX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've only purchased motor and trans mounts from them and it was a quick transaction and friendly experience but they have taken time out of there day to answer my questions and assisted me with insurance stuff. Big props to them.

Alley

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to take my car there a couple years ago for a issue I couldn't diagnose myself. Car was completely dying on WOT runs when shifting. Mark was great to work with and kept me informed. Turned out to be a bad PCM.

Car is currently there now as they are shipping my heads out to be ported. Mark always answers my questions in a timely manner and is great to work with.

CCBrian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Both Mark and Woodhouse are a First Class shop. And the race shop is first class as well. These are real people who love what they do. I have delt with both over the years with zero problems.

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mark and his gang are the best. They Paxtoned my 06 amongst a bunch of other updates, dynoed the car and shipped it to me in Vegas. Marks work was incredible and to this day the car has performed flawlessly. This guy knows his stuff and I will be definitely going back there for more work.
Way to go Mark!!!!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And, don't forget that Woodhouse usually has a warehouse with many Vipers and Bill Pemberton would love to sell you something while your there. Everyone was good when we stopped there a couple years ago.

Ted

OP
OP
J

justafan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
im sold ! thanks for all of the Feedback.....I will get ahold of Mark and make an appt!

Reaction score
Just as a follow up on the dyno questions, Woodhouse Motorsports is building a new shop for our group and expanding. The new shop will not only have state of the art equipment and facilities it will also have its OWN in ground, clean room AWD dyno! If we work on your vehicle we will have a before baseline and an after completed evaluation. We hope to provide you a DVD of the entire process on the dyno when you are finished to boot! :headbang:

We rent out a dyno in Omaha and do our own work there off site. We trailer the customers cars in enclosed rigs back and forth so no additional miles or risk is taken with your car. :2tu:

TowDawg

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I haven't actually bought anything from Woodhouse and they're a little far away for to send my car, but Mark is hell of a guy. Like I said, I've never done business with them, but Mark helped me out big time with some advice a few days ago. Not only did he talk me through some stuff, but about a half hour after we got off the phone, he called me back and gave me some more insight. Apparently he had called his guys together to discuss my situation and gotten input from them and then called me back to update me. Talk about a helpful and stand-up guy!

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
TowDawg ------------------heck, we can have you just live up to your name and tow that beast down here. Heck, on second thought, when we have an empty trailer coming back from the East Coast we will just stop and pick yours up for free ( then you would only have shipment back ). Gee , just remembered we are going to the East Coast next week and the trailer will be empty on the return trip..................hmmm,ha.:2tu:

Bill Pemberton

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Dont know Mark personally, but he has answered all my questions no matter how ridiculous some may seem. He is a straight shooter and i would trust him with my car anyday. Just wish i were closer, but if i wanted a blower installed Woodhouse would get the job.:)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456