Woodward Dream Cruise

Muzz B Yellow

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I grew up in Bloomfield Hills,Michigan...cruised Woodward back in the late 60's :cool: Now I live in Montana via a long 30 year lay over in So Cali. Really would like to do the Woodward Dream Cruise this year... anyone else interested ? Lets get a list started.

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Woodward Dream Cruise?

Dont they have a reunion cruise every year?

Hey Muzz.. did you ever see that Dodge "silver bullet" when you cruised back in the 60's. Im a little sketchy on the details but it was a factory built 10sec. Hemi car in (I think) a Coronet. I heard that car is still floating around somewhere.

Wayne Finch

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Dont they have a reunion cruise every year?

Hey Muzz.. did you ever see that Dodge "silver bullet" when you cruised back in the 60's. Im a little sketchy on the details but it was a factory built 10sec. Hemi car in (I think) a Coronet. I heard that car is still floating around somewhere.

That car is a Plymouth Belvedere GTX and the owner Harold Sullivan does bring it out to Woodward. 600 hp Hemi V8

Mastiff

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks for the info Wayne.. its been awhile since I've seen that car. Last time was in a magazine with a feature article on it. That beast is awesome!

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

Some in our Region are planning to combine this event with a CAAP tour this year...arrangements still in progress.

Reaction score

Hey Muzz B Yellow, I grew up in Detroit, and moved to Bloomfield Hills when I was 14 years old, parents got divorced, then moved to Florida in 76' and the rest is history.

Good times cruising up and down Woodward avenue as a newly licensed driver.

Andy 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I've never been to it, but I live close so I might this year. For guys who go: Do you see a lot of exotics there?

OP
OP
M

Muzz B Yellow

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Yes I turned 16 in 1969 what a great time it was! Delorean, Iacocca, Smith they where all around at that time.

Hey Muxx B Yellow, I grew up in Detroit, and moved to Bloomfield Hills when I was 14 years old, parents got divorced, then moved to Florida in 76' and the rest is history.

Good times cruising up and down Woodward avenue as a newly licensed driver.

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score

The Motor City Viper Owners chapter of VCA always has an event during the week of the Woodward Dream Cruise and we have a restaurant parking lot reserved for the actual cruise Saturday. If you're coming to town, let us know!

95Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score

There were about 60 Vipers at the event last year. There are a million people there Saturday. Come to the VCA party and you'll see more than you ever will anywhere.

FYI - The party now really starts the previous weekend, tons of cars out, goes through the week, get bigger each day, nuts on Saturday, tons of cars Saturday.

Book hotel now. Go to a burger place called Red Tavern near 13 mile road across from Duggan's.