Wow! DC just extended Ambassador coupons to SRT-10!

AG98RT10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
This is going to be interesting. Only good til Dec. 31. Also applies to SRT Ram (both models) and SRT-4. Now if they only let it apply to Charger SRT8, I'd have to think really hard...

Dear VCA Member:

We have some great news regarding the DaimlerChrysler Ambassador Program. For the first time, you can use your Ambassador coupon for certain SRT vehicles. Eligible vehicles now include:

·Dodge SRT4

·Dodge Ram SRT 10 (regular and quad cab)

·Dodge Viper SRT10 convertible

·Chrysler Crossfire SRT6 (coupe and roadster)

Earlier this year, you received an Ambassador Program coupon that allows you (or a friend or family member) to purchase or lease an eligible Chrysler Group vehicle at the Preferred Price. The Preferred Price is 1% below factory invoice plus any eligible consumer incentives in effect at the time of purchase or lease.

But you'll need to hurry to take advantage of this offer. The Ambassador Program coupons are only good until December 31, 2005.

We hope you'll take advantage of this great offer. If you have any questions about the program, contact Viper Headquarters at 800-998-1110.

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At least with the Ambassador coupon we know which cars DC has a hard time selling.

Kind of disapointing (but not surprising) to see a Viper in the list.

Luc.00GTS

AviP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just got my email on this. Kinda surprising to see the Viper on it. But then again, it's better than them sitting at Conner Ave and going nowhere.

steve911

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used my coupon to buy a Magnum earlier this year. I would lie to trade my '02 dakota for a new Ram. Anyone have one they would like to part with?

My birthday is tomorrow, it would make a nice present :D

thanks again.

rcl4668

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the post.

A while ago I contacted Viper HQ about getting back copies of Viper Magazine. During my conversation I mentioned that I had ordered a 2006 blue viper convertible and was awaiting delivery. The kind lady took down my name and address and said she would be sending me a coupon which I believe she referred to as an Ambassador coupon. Based on when I had the conversation I should be getting the coupon in a few days. I assumed at the time that this was something like an employee discount coupon which would not apply to the SRT line of products.

Assuming that the coupon does in fact apply to my SRT-10 convertible, I would love peoples' advice about (1) can I apply the coupon to my SRT-10 even though I put my deposit down in August, (2) even if I can legally do so, will having my local dealership sell me the car at slightly below invoice amount to a financial hardship to the dealer or are they compensated by DiamlerChrysler for the difference and (3) is it kosher to ask for the couopn discount even through my delaer and I worked out the sale price several weeks ago (x dollars over invoice)? FYI -- my car will probably be delivered in the next few days to next two weeks as the dealer stated it is currently en route with Reliable Transport.

I would love to take advantage of this program but I am also interested in developing a good relationship/goodwill with my dealer.

What say you all? Thanks.

/Rich

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm sure the dealer is compensated......
I would tell them i'm using the coupon for my 06 viper and thats that.