Wow! Thanks Bill Pemberton!

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the First Edition Coupe today. Meticulously delivered in 30 hours to AZ. The Woodhouse team has been outstanding! Such a dramatic improvement from the local AZ dealer that I got my 2003 from.

The car happend to arrive the same afternoon that I was having a wedding reception in my backyard - so it went from the enclosed trailer straight to my garage - still with all the plastic covers, and only 16 miles on it as she sits... :)

I have to admit - pictures do not do this car or this color justice at all. Parked next to my Silver '03 - it makes the '03 look like an "ordinary" vehicle. The blue is just amazing.

#38/200

Thanks Bill!

Reaction score
Got the First Edition Coupe today. Meticulously delivered in 30 hours to AZ. The Woodhouse team has been outstanding! Such a dramatic improvement from the local AZ dealer that I got my 2003 from.

The car happend to arrive the same afternoon that I was having a wedding reception in my backyard - so it went from the enclosed trailer straight to my garage - still with all the plastic covers, and only 16 miles on it as she sits... :)

I have to admit - pictures do not do this car or this color justice at all. Parked next to my Silver '03 - it makes the '03 look like an "ordinary" vehicle. The blue is just amazing.

#38/200

Thanks Bill!

Congrats to you and Bill.
Enjoy the ride FAST and safe.

Turbo63

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Enjoy the ride and please post some pictures when you have a chance - I purchased my SRT 10 from Bill and Woodhouse a few months ago - best car sales experience I have ever had - enjoy the car in good health!

OP
OP
D

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Where in AZ are you located? I hope that sometime I'll see you cruising the streets :2tu:

I'm in Gilbert.
Thanks for all the congrats. Pretty cool to be in a "League of four" - soon to be 200 though.
And yes, the pictures don't do it justice is true. I'm not sure I can add any pictures more descriptive than have already been posted of the FE Coupe. Just took the phots today as I took off all the plastic wrap...

Woo Hoo! :)

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're in Gilbert??!? I'm in Mesa off Gilbert Rd and the 60. We should get together sometime. I don't have a Viper yet, but I'd love to see your new coupe :D :2tu:

OP
OP
D

Dawg2Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're in Gilbert??!? I'm in Mesa off Gilbert Rd and the 60. We should get together sometime. I don't have a Viper yet, but I'd love to see your new coupe :D :2tu:

I'd be happy to show it to you. :)