Wow, this is getting boring

Reaction score
Most Vendors I have chatted with, at least 3 others, feel the EXACT same as Mark.

(So this thread is doomed.)

Jon,

I think you have mis used my intended response, I meant that I liked it when there was more technical needs to be met.

There seems to be much more personal taste threads, and non Viper threads, both of which I do not feel it is my place as a vendor to respond to so I sit and wait for something to come along that I can add to. I'm NOT an internet vendor and have never hounded people on here for sales. I help and if I was asked I provided products and services, I have a shop and store that I work at 24/7 and just spend the office time monitoring the forums (lots of forums) to help out if I could.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The climate around here has definitely changed in the last 9 mos. or so, there are probably lots of reasons I know I have my own... I wish it was the old way myself, I loved hanging out all day here in the background feeling useful when people need me. Oh well, maybe it will change when the next Viper debuts.

However You intended it, Mark, I AGREE 1000%.

"The climate around here has definitely changed in the last 9 mos. or so" AGREED
"there are probably lots of reasons I know I have my own..." AGREED, ME TOO
"I wish it was the old way myself," AGREED, ME TOO
"I loved hanging out all day here in the background feeling useful when people need me
." AGREED
"Oh well, maybe it will change when the next Viper debuts." AMEN TO THAT

Last edited:

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To keep boredom at bay, I've attached a photo of my mechanic and my Viper.
You must be registered for see images attach

CEJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
so, is your mechanic the one on the left or the right?

When I'm doing the work, the mechanic is the guy on the right. If my Viper was at the Raleigh dealership that I bought the car from, the mechanic would definately be the guy on the left.

That photo was taken on April 1st up at VIR. The Ronald McDonald House Charities of NC and VA were having a fundraiser. $25 for 20 minutes on the track (fast pace line), and they also had rides in an Ariel Atom for $10 a lap. The Atom rides sold out before I could get one, but that car looks like a blast to drive! Basically you get to support a very good charity and have some fun. What's not to like?

Look for this event in 2012. Lots of fun, and only two Vipers were there (RedFang was the other).

Baked

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the AB guys, I was just at the Red Deer show last Thursday. Great turn out as it was a really nice day. Met up with some friends in their vettes and the one in his ford GT as Red Deer was middle ground for Edmonton and Calgary. There was a 94 viper there but I'm not sure who's it was.
Don't forget the Radium Car show is coming up soon and there are usually a couple of vipers that show up there along with a lot of nice cars (and half the cops in BC).