Wow!

red98RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I apologize if this has been mentioned before, but has anyone seen the new incentive to buy a 2006 SRT10? If you buy before November 3rd, you get an all expense paid trip to GERMANY! Here's a copy/past of the information from the Dodge website.

End the year on a high note with a new 2006 Viper SRT10 and a free trip to Germany!*

Purchase one of the few remaining 2006 Viper SRT10s before November 3, 2006, and you'll receive a complimentary trip and personally guided tour of several spectacular attractions in Stuttgart, Germany, from December 6-8, 2006! Here's what's included:
Transportation to and from your home city to Detroit, plus accommodations in Detroit the evening before your departure for Germany.
A special tour of the Walter P. Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills, Michigan, prior to your departure (time permitting).
A trip aboard the DaimlerChrysler corporate shuttle to Stuttgart.
A tour of Stuttgart's all-new Mercedes-Benz Museum, as well as a visit to the legendary Christmas market in downtown Stuttgart.
All transportation, transfers, meals and accommodations.
All you'll need is spending money for souvenirs!

To secure a spot on this trip of a lifetime, you must fill out a registration form and provide proof of sale for your new Viper (your Buyer's Order Form) along with a dealer sign-off by Friday, November 3, 2006. This offer is not transferable. To request a registration form, please send an eMail to [email protected].

Mr Hemi Head

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hmmm is this taxable? :usa:

MB has a program where you can take delivey of your car at the plant in Germany and then drive it to a port for shipping to the US. However with this offer it's a gift for purchasing the Viper.

Any forum tax experts want to comment?

RoadiJeff

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does it include transport of your Viper to Germany so you can drive it on the autobahn while you're over there? :D

Copernicus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is that time frame correct? The travel time required to get back and forth would almost eclipse the amount of time spent in Germany. I'm with Joe, I would ask for the expense of the trip to be deducted from the bottom line.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow. I've never seen a car company do something like this before. I guess Viper sales **** more then we know.

Firewater

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You know, if they wanted to off the Viper, and get rid of all the ones that they have in inventory, they could just give some away

ylosnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chrysler sold a 06 Copperhead orange coupe yesterday at a closed auction in VA for $66,000 with no miles. Didn't say anything about a buyback or damaged unit. That sounded way cheap to me!

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The trip is only for one person. To take a guest it will cost the buyer an additional $6,000.

A dumb promotion gets dumber :nono:

Frauliens.

If I'm going to Germany for a weekend the last thing I'm thinking about is bringing somebody with me.
ROTFLMAO! :D :D :D

I can see Chuck now...."Ja Fraulein, I flew over on the corporate Jet after buying my Viper. Can I lick that mole on your face and braid your armpit hair now?"

:laugh: :laugh: :hitfan: :nono:

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The trip is only for one person. To take a guest it will cost the buyer an additional $6,000.

Frauliens.

If I'm going to Germany for a weekend the last thing I'm thinking about is bringing somebody with me.

I can see Chuck now...."Ja Fraulein, I flew over on the corporate Jet after buying my Viper. Can I lick that mole on your face and braid your armpit hair now?"

It's Germany, not France.

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Frauliens.

It's Germany, not France.

LOL....oh, my bad!