Yahhhoooo!! My first Viper finally arrived off the truck today!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats Steve! Stop by the PartsRack office in Tacoma and DanV will give you an orientation!

Also, please join the WA VCA by calling 1-800-998-1110.

We have an event at PIR---the ALMS comes to town 8/4-5. E-me.

We have a VCA-only track day at SIR on Aug 10. Stop by, meet the members, and take a ridealong at SIR to see what a Viper can really do! No charge to spectate... $275 for school.... breakfast, school, track day, lunch, instructors...... 25 car limit so lots of space and track time.

Come by and learn more about your car than you ever dreamed possible in a day!

Dion Fisher

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yup, welcome Steve you live just down the way from me in Covington.. I will be out watching the ALMS next weekend we could convoy down, I have an extra radio..

We would love to have you come out and visit or better yet attend the August 10th's track day.. Myself and Lou Kapcsandy hired Proformance Racing School and it's instructors for this special event.. I have an insructor for 1 more novice and let me tell you Steve you are fresh meat((Spoken from my experience)) so now is the time to get aquainted with your car before it catches you off gaurd..

As Jon says; "Bless me father for I have spinned".. ((In my case it was jumping on it in 2nd on the street 4 years ago)) at that point I found out how poor of a driver I was even with 18 years of musclecar ownership experience-YIKES!-.. I now have about 8000 track miles and countless schools under my belt and am very confident maybe a little too much so but..

Hope to see ya' out there, I do give white knuckle rides to those whom dare
smile.gif

IMSOSLO

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

Congradulations and welcome. Don't worry that stupid smile you get every time you drive will wear off......actually after some thought I remembered that it never wears off. After having mine for two years my face still hurts from smiling every time I drive the car.

Have fun and be safe,

Ken

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte