Yellow ACR 09, Production date?

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have a handle on when the 09 yellow ACR's will be produced?

Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I think the people most likely to spend money on a YELLOW ACR are probably re-considering their expenditures after the recent Obama speech (and for times sake, I'll leave Schwartzenegger's tax plan out if it...)

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I think the people most likely to spend money on a YELLOW ACR are probably re-considering their expenditures after the recent Obama speech (and for times sake, I'll leave Schwartzenegger's tax plan out if it...)

Tell me about it... I don't think Obama's speech did much for stimulating the economy at all - anyone with money is going to stuff it in their mattress. Even the Democrats in his party are starting to push back at this point. Let's hope his budget gets stalled for the next four years until someone else is in office...

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
015.jpg

ASPIRATIONS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That and the fact that you can get a AERO car for Employee pricing and just add the other options when you wish....Dodge should have gave ACR buyers SOME kind of discount..:mad: Starting to re-think my order especially since Iam not getting any bites on my car...:( Well I have until at least July before its built..Kevin

ViperCr8zy

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Having purchased an ACR last year, I say "thank goodness" they haven't discounted them. It ***** for all the guys who bought non-ACRs prior to Dodge dropping their shorts, as the value of every one of these cars has been drastically reduced in the market, and will be felt even in the used market for years to come.

To Dodge - keep protecting the ACR, or don't build it at all!

vipernut94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly do you think they are going to build them???

I ordered a graphite/black/red stripe ACR in early Sept 08. I was starting to wonder the same thing. Why is Connor a ghost town if they really intended to build these cars. Well, I started calling my dealer (John Gastman - Roanoke Dodge), and bugging him with questions. At least I felt like I was bugging him. He has been great through this entire process, and he has made several calls to get to the bottom of the assembly intentions. I can't speak for Yellow and SSG, but John has confirmed for me that CAAP will re-open on March 30, and Dodge intends to build our cars. I barely missed the cut when they shut down, so it looks like my car will be one of the first to go down the line. :headbang:

I have been very tempted to switch to Yellow or SSG, but every time I see a picture of the Graphite/Black/Red stripe, my heart skips a beat.

Anyway, I just wanted to post some positive news. After several conversations with John, I really believe that Dodge is going to build these cars. And, when you think about it... When has Dodge let us Viper guys down since they started production on the "Baddest Car on the Planet"!

Scott

OP
OP
V

Viper 55

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Job on the Artist Rendering for the Yellow!!!! Gives me some idea what it will look like. Can on impose and ask if are able to put an artist rendering of a comp coupe stripe on the yellow ACR so I can see what it will look like? I plan on doing some after market striping but not sure what style yet. Thanks in advance!!!!