Yellow RT in the music Video by Darude - Feel the beat

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow! Looks like Canada is loving EDM!:nana:

Yup. GTA. Must not have seen me yet as my car is yellow, so it is a blurrrrrr......... :D:D:D

:lmao:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZSx8tEl9Y8[/media]

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You guys do know that Toronto is like the EDM capitol of North America... right? LOL!

The electro scene is alive and well up in that neck of the woods...

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very sharp car from the pics Mopar Boy :2tu:

Why thank you sir! :)

You guys do know that Toronto is like the EDM capitol of North America... right? LOL!

The electro scene is alive and well up in that neck of the woods...

Hmmm. Gets me thinking (never good when THAT happens!:D).

Maybe we need a VCA EDM event in the Toronto area! :nana::D:D

mlambert890

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though Techno is very popular in Europe, it was created by four black dudes from Detroit:

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Techno - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thankfully it never really caught on in the States. Personally, I'd rather hear Freddy Kruger try to dig his way out of a tomb made of chalkboards.

Long time lurker, first time poster... weird that this is my first post :)

Its safer to avoid quoting the Wiki unless you have real knowledge of the topic. The Wiki is loaded with half truths and outright errors that never get corrected or become the focus of bias and special interests.

Even on the talk page for that article, people are vocally complaining about how ridiculous it is that Kraftwerk, who *invented* "the synthesizer sound", and were recording in the mid 70s, and clearly were the pioneers of electronic music along with a few other European acts, arent really mentioned or credited.

Basically, that article is the equivalent of someone from Detroit writing an article about who "invented the car" and getting away with not making it clear that Henry Ford was actually the inventor of mass production.

Not that anyone cares, but glaring Wiki errors being presented as fact (no matter how unimportant the topic) are kind of a pet peeve.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missjazzyfitness