Yellow RT in the music Video by Darude - Feel the beat

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Never seen this video before today . Was listening to techno videos on You Tube and came across it . I have heard this song lots but never seen the Video . I know a lot of you probably don't like techno . I listen all kinds of music but a lot of techno . I can be in the worst mood and listen to a really good techno song with a great beat and it will put a smile on my face :)
Here's the link for anyone who wants to check it out .

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN84To5ndw0[/media]

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This video rocks! Mopar Boy sent it to me a few months ago and I watched it a bunch of times. Gotta love a yellow gen 1 :2tu:

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
ITs great stuff. Nice to see a Viper showcased like that.

btw, its a repost from years ago! :)

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ITs great stuff. Nice to see a Viper showcased like that.

btw, its a repost from years ago! :)

I thought it had probably been posted at one point because its an old video . I had never seen it , and thought there would be a few others that would enjoy checkin it out :2tu:

Last edited:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darude is from Finland, great music. The car was sold and wrecked.
Ps. I listen only Techno... Any plans to go and see Depeche Mode?

Viper Specialty

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait...... there are other Viper owners that listen to EDM other than myself? I dont believe it!

Most people just dont get it... but I have turned a good portion. ;)

Markus Schulz, DeadMau5... check them out.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77lzY6X-ouE[/media] [Markus Schulz: I AM, Andrew Bennet Remix]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e93MG6zsIMo&feature=related[/media] [Markus Schulz: I AM, Matt Zo Remix]
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zK1mLIeXwsQ&feature=channel[/media] [DeadMau5, I Remember]

Last edited:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
great Find, I heard they had to use a yellow viper because the red one was to fast to film.;)

The driver shuts the door as he leaves but shows door open later. opps. I guess yellow doors dont close well.lol

Last edited:

vipzilla

Viper Owner
Reaction score
great Find, I heard they had to use a yellow viper because the red one was to fast to film.;)

The driver shuts the door as he leaves but shows door open later. opps. I guess yellow doors dont close well.lol

the doors reopened because they left in a helicopter and the viper was just reminding them that it to can fly

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Darude is from Finland, great music. The car was sold and wrecked.
Ps. I listen only Techno... Any plans to go and see Depeche Mode?

The new Album they just came out with is really good . Would definetly like to go check them out . Was just looking at the concert dates . Nov 30 in Rotterdam would be wicked to go check out :2tu:

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the doors reopened because they left in a helicopter and the viper was just reminding them that it to can fly

Great comeback vipzilla :2tu:

The real truth is the yellow viper was just trying to cool off from having the ********* sitting in it's lap. ( Yellow vipers rarely have the opportunity for that you see). :D ;)

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait, wait, wait...... there are other Viper owners that listen to EDM other than myself? I dont believe it!

Most people just dont get it... but I have turned a good portion. ;)

Markus Schulz, DeadMau5... check them out.

quote]

I really like Markus Schulz This one here is one of my favorites by him

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_NLSf4qAPE[/media]

I have never heard DeadMau5 before . That song has a great beat . I could post about 40 really good techno songs I have on repeat right now day and night LOL . Too me most really good techno songs just don't get old I can listen to them on repeat . One of the things I liked about going to Amsterdam. Everywhere you go there, they are playing Techno and Elctronic music . I think they even play it in church there ;)

Here are a few other tunes really enjoy listening too .

Guru Project ... Pretty popular song right now I have listened to it about 1000 times since it came out lol

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzy2dgEUOhY&feature=fvst[/media]

Dj Tiesto has a lot of really good songs I like this is one of my favorites . This video has 34 Million Views . Few of us out there think its good :)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZmE3fUKU5U[/media]

I wont keep linking all the good songs I like right now . But really good tunes in the Viper = :2tu:.

David guetta The World is mine or Always
Paul Van dyk Let go
DJ Mangoo Euro dancer

Always enjoy finding a new EDM song or artist thats really good . Just not a very popular genre in North America like it is in Europe

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
Even though Techno is very popular in Europe, it was created by four black dudes from Detroit:

You must be registered for see images

Techno - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thankfully it never really caught on in the States. Personally, I'd rather hear Freddy Kruger try to dig his way out of a tomb made of chalkboards.

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even though Techno is very popular in Europe, it was created by four black dudes from Detroit:

Thankfully it never really caught on in the States. Personally, I'd rather hear Freddy Kruger try to dig his way out of a tomb made of chalkboards.

What type of Music do you like ?
I know a lot of people that think my taste in music is stupid .
How can you listen to that Garbage some will ask ?.....
And they are the type that will say they love Old Rock but can't stand anything new . But they are the same narrow minded people that will argue how they love Vipers but would never be caught dead in a Corvette . I'm more open minded then some . I can see great aspects of all music as well as I think Vipers and Corvettes are great cars .

I don't think there is any genre of music that would make me want to listen to Freddy Kruger try to dig his way out of a tomb made of chalkboards LOL :) I listen to a wide variety of music . But there are a lot of good techno songs that have such a good beat to them . Its hard for me not to smile and bob my head to the music :) More so than any other style of Music . But each to there own :headbang:

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think there is any genre of music that would make me want to listen to Freddy Kruger try to dig his way out of a tomb made of chalkboards LOL :)

Do you like Yanni, Zamfir, or Slim Whitman? If you do I would say you are a well-rounded individual. A little weird, maybe, but well-rounded.

Bob

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
What type of Music do you like ?
I know a lot of people that think my taste in music is stupid .
How can you listen to that Garbage some will ask ?.....
And they are the type that will say they love Old Rock but can't stand anything new . But they are the same narrow minded people that will argue how they love Vipers but would never be caught dead in a Corvette . I'm more open minded then some . I can see great aspects of all music as well as I think Vipers and Corvettes are great cars .

I'm fairly eclectic when it comes to most things, including music and cars. People rip themselves off when they don't give different experiences a fair chance. Having said that, I'm not so fast to label them closed-minded, as I've seen those with minds so open their brain falls out. And sometimes, you just don't like something, and it has nothing to do with you being unwilling to expose yourself to something new. I really want to like Jazz, but no matter how many artists I listen to, perhaps 1% I find palatable. The part of my brain that needs to be wired a particular way to fully enjoy that genre just isn't structured that way. It's not from lack of exposure or unwillingness to give it a chance, I just don't like the sound.

I love rock, both old and new, hard and soft. I like pop, rap, baroque, classical, r&b, hip-hop, blues, country, and a limited selection of new age. I even like Gregorian Chant.

But techno, at least in its purest form, and its offspring, house and trance, I really can't stand. The one use of techno I do like is when it's used to remake old classic rock/pop songs. Threw a party once playing all techno remixes of rock classics. People loved it. The main problem is 99+% of the DJ's doing these remixes are complete hacks and the end result is awful. But once in a while you come across a DJ who really has a gift for remixing, and the old songs he recreates are fresh again, and danceable.

Check out Dirty Funker for some of the music I'm referring to. They have some outstanding remixes. On that site you can listen to full, high bitrate samples of their songs for free. Listen to their remix of Welcome to the Jungle and Smells Like Teen Spirit. Do it on a computer attached to a decent sound system. They really did a top notch job. And this is coming from someone who LOVES Rock and HATES Techno.

Warp Brothers also did a remix of Smells Like Teen Spirit for Ministry of Sound. First time I heard it was at the MoS in Hurghada, Egypt. Crowd exploded when it played. Listen to it here.

Last edited:

ollikoi

Viper Owner
Reaction score

They use yellow Viper because it was one and only Viper in Finland when video was made :D

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you like Yanni, Zamfir, or Slim Whitman? If you do I would say you are a well-rounded individual. A little weird, maybe, but well-rounded.

Bob

I have never heard those artists before , so I checked out a few songs by them
Yanni The storm ... I did like the Violin in it is excellent
Yanni World Dance ... has a good upbeat tempo wide variety of instruments
Really did think these songs were bad so yeah I do like the Yanni songs I heard

Zamfir - Einsamer Hirte .... Kind of reminded me of some backround music from a movie like Lord of the Rings or something . Nothing that I would put on my Ipod but didnt think it was bad

Checked out a few of his other songs and the Pan flute gets old fast not enough variety in his music ...

And as for Slim whitman he sounds like something from my grandparents era not really into it . But I can see how some would like it . The story telling mellow music not really my taste .

But that being said still don't think I would rather listen to Freddy Kruger trying to dig his way out of a tomb made of chalkboards :D

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm fairly eclectic when it comes to most things, including music and cars. People rip themselves off when they don't give different experiences a fair chance. Having said that, I'm not so fast to label them closed-minded, as I've seen those with minds so open their brain falls out. And sometimes, you just don't like something, and it has nothing to do with you being unwilling to expose yourself to something new. I really want to like Jazz, but no matter how many artists I listen to, perhaps 1% I find palatable. The part of my brain that needs to be wired a particular way to fully enjoy that genre just isn't structured that way. It's not from lack of exposure or unwillingness to give it a chance, I just don't like the sound.

I love rock, both old and new, hard and soft. I like pop, rap, baroque, classical, r&b, hip-hop, blues, country, and a limited selection of new age. I even like Gregorian Chant.

But techno, at least in its purest form, and its offspring, house and trance, I really can't stand. The one use of techno I do like is when it's used to remake old classic rock/pop songs. Threw a party once playing all techno remixes of rock classics. People loved it. The main problem is 99+% of the DJ's doing these remixes are complete hacks and the end result is awful. But once in a while you come across a DJ who really has a gift for remixing, and the old songs he recreates are fresh again, and danceable.

Check out Dirty Funker for some of the music I'm referring to. They have some outstanding remixes. On that site you can listen to full, high bitrate samples of their songs for free. Listen to their remix of Welcome to the Jungle and Smells Like Teen Spirit. Do it on a computer attached to a decent sound system. They really did a top notch job. And this is coming from someone who LOVES Rock and HATES Techno.

Warp Brothers also did a remix of Smells Like Teen Spirit for Ministry of Sound. First time I heard it was at the MoS in Hurghada, Egypt. Crowd exploded when it played. Listen to it here.

So you do like some Techno then ;)

Mostly I like original songs , and most of the techno I enjoy there are good vocals fast beat , good bass , electronic sound thats full of energy. I have the best work outs listening to really high energy techno music .

I agree with you that most remix's turn out as crap.

I'm not really into most trance thats really repetitive , just doesn't seem to end ,has no vocals in the song . And some house can be crap but thats with any style of music gonna get a bunch of garbage .

As for Dirty Funker I thought his remix's that I listened to were very good . The Cyanide remix was excellent . Mixes the songs very well and puts more energy in them. But doesn't alter the song enough to ruin it .

The Warp Brothers remix of Smells Like Teen Spirit . I thought was alright but I think I like the original better . Don't really like the vocals in it .Thought the tempo and beat were alright though .

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can be in the worst mood and listen to a really good techno song with a great beat and it will put a smile on my face :) ]

I dont know how I missed this thread!:omg:

Yes ACR, that is it right there! Just something about the beat that brings me back up again!:)

Van Buuren, Van Dyk, Okenfold, Darude, Tiesto, Special D, DJ Sammy, Fedde Le Grand, Ian Van Dahl, Underworld, Aluna, Gigi D'Agostino, Scooter, Basshunter, Ultrabeat....:yay::yay: I love them all!:nana:

Have to say I agree with Dan on this one. There are other Viper owners that like this stuff!:omg::omg:

Someone needs to start a trance/techno/dance thread!:headbang:

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score

"The initial blueprint for techno was developed during the mid-1980s in Detroit"

I dont think so, Depeche Mode, Jarre, Heaven 17 and many others were already recording in late -70's...

OP
OP
V

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dont know how I missed this thread!:omg:

Yes ACR, that is it right there! Just something about the beat that brings me back up again!:)

Van Buuren, Van Dyk, Okenfold, Darude, Tiesto, Special D, DJ Sammy, Fedde Le Grand, Ian Van Dahl, Underworld, Aluna, Gigi D'Agostino, Scooter, Basshunter, Ultrabeat....:yay::yay: I love them all!:nana:

Have to say I agree with Dan on this one. There are other Viper owners that like this stuff!:omg::omg:

Someone needs to start a trance/techno/dance thread!:headbang:

Some of my favorite artists right there Mopar Boy. As seen as Techno, dance don't get as much plublicity as some other new music . Its great when I find new song or artist that I havn't heard yet with as much energy as some of the greats .

Other artists I like that you didn't list Benny Bennassi , Global Deejays , Dj Breeza , Happy ******** has some great remix stuff . DJ Sammy , David Guetta and a band I like thats a little off the beaten path that remind me of Depeche Mode is VnV nation they have some great tracks .

If there are any other hidden gems that you know of let me know . Always like checkin out Good artists haven't heard of :2tu:

SkyBob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not really up on the Techno music so this comparison may be totally inappropriate but, whenever I start to hear a few beats of this type of music all I can think of is Mike Myers doing his Saturday Night Live skit "Sprockets", especially at the end when he says "Now is the time on Sprockets vhen ve dance!"

Cracks me up everytime.

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some of my favorite artists right there Mopar Boy. As seen as Techno, dance don't get as much plublicity as some other new music . Its great when I find new song or artist that I havn't heard yet with as much energy as some of the greats .

Other artists I like that you didn't list Benny Bennassi , Global Deejays , Dj Breeza , Happy ******** has some great remix stuff . DJ Sammy , David Guetta and a band I like thats a little off the beaten path that remind me of Depeche Mode is VnV nation they have some great tracks .

If there are any other hidden gems that you know of let me know . Always like checkin out Good artists haven't heard of :2tu:

Part of the reason Euro Trance, Techno, Euro Dance, or EDM does not get much publicity is it is not very common in North America. I am sure Inject the Venom can confirm this, but this EDM music is HUGE in Europe. Over there they even get music festivals like Sensation White with all techno music (do a youtube search on that one and you will see just how many people attend! :omg:) We do not have anything close to that here. Take a scan through I Tunes from Euro countries and you will see just HOW many artists there are. All of the above mentioned names in my post are from Europe somewhere and the worlds top three DJs are from where?? You guessed it! Europe!

Remembered another good artist in the Euro Dance category - Cascada!:headbang:

Will keep thinking of others and let you know! Never know when you will find a new artist you love and had not yet heard about! :)

Robert

1994viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WO **!!! this thread has 47% of of posts from Canadia! Mopar Boy, Nice car there. Are you in a GTA area? Havn't seen you driving around jet.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery