YES!!!!! - ITS HOME!!

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, while working I get a surprise call ( I was expecting them until tonight) - HEY, are you looking for a COUPLE OF VIPERS???

The driver arrived and joked that I could take the 2nd Viper too if I wanted it.

I met him in an area that I knew he would be able to pull his BIG TRUCK.

WHAT A DAY!!!!! WOW!

FINALLY HOME!!!!!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey MuscleJunkie!!! BEAUTIFUL pics of that gorgeous SRT~~!!! SOOOO glad it arrived safely, and with GREAT company! Thanx for the pics, and ENJOYYYYYY~~~~! ~juli

V

Venomiss

You got it back!!!Great pictures and doesn't look like you are excited one bit...:D

May you drive it shiny side up vey safely.
Take it to your next Viper meeting for sure.:2tu:

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the color on that car. I changes so much in different light. A member in Delaware owns one with black stripes. Changes sooooo much in different light. Love it. Congrats. Drive safe.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Love the color on that car. I changes so much in different light. A member in Delaware owns one with black stripes. Changes sooooo much in different light. Love it. Congrats. Drive safe.
I agree, that is one of the nicer colors the Viper comes in. Congrats, enjoy the ride.

I always dreamed of the day a truck dropped my new Viper off in front of my house. I was fortunate enough that I found one close enough to drive home so never got that experience but I did the VCA Crab Cruise on my way home instead which was a thrill in itself. And I got to meeet a bunch of VCA members so it still worked ot good and the money I saved on transportation went into mods.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! I remember mine showing up on a trailer too, it was an exciting moment. I just wanted to jump in and drive the hell out of it, but had to restrain myself :)

Tony

slaughterj

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Looking forward to seeing it! Be careful on these recently cold streets!

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks - haven't driven it in the past couple of days - rain yesterday and too much work to do today. Maybe later this afternoon

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks - haven't driven it in the past couple of days - rain yesterday and too much work to do today. Maybe later this afternoon

If you do get it out this afternoon...pics!! Or at least let us know how the ride was~~we're all covered up and garaged for now...too cold....:( ....we live thru YOU people who can take their cars out right now~~~:D ~juli

OP
OP
MuscleJunkie

MuscleJunkie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you do get it out this afternoon...pics!! Or at least let us know how the ride was~~we're all covered up and garaged for now...too cold....:( ....we live thru YOU people who can take their cars out right now~~~:D ~juli

Oh, I understand. I was like living off the pictures I found here until my car was delivered. So I know the feeling. Will get some pics if I get a chance this afternoon.

BUT - in the meantime - these pics from our gallery might help you get your fix

Viper Picture Gallery 1

Viper Picture Gallery 2

Flying Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Patentlaw is correct, this car shines in the sun light, you will love it. Best of luck and drive careful. Tony

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, I understand. I was like living off the pictures I found here until my car was delivered. So I know the feeling. Will get some pics if I get a chance this afternoon.
BUT - in the meantime - these pics from our gallery might help you get your fix
Viper Picture Gallery 1
Viper Picture Gallery 2

Pics would be great...and thanx for the Viper links...can NEVER get enough Viper pics! :2tu: ~juli

quarterlifecrisis

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats Jim. Wish I could have sold you such a beautiful ride. Come by the dealership when you get a chance.

Hamrhead

Enthusiast
Reaction score
~~we're all covered up and garaged for now...too cold....:( ....we live thru YOU people who can take their cars out right now~~~:D ~juli
Now that *****!:(

I'm a bit further south ('Bout a 1/2 hour north of Philly), so I've still got some time before the snow flies...

We were supposed to hit the strip Sunday, but now it looks like rain (and snow) showers. No salt on the roads yet though!:omg:

Hopefully be at the strip next weekend.