Yes MORE pictures! Just played around with the camera

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well i'm trying to improve my pathetic picture taking skills, so i tried to get some cool shots of my Viper while i was home and some cool angles. Thought i'd share a few. :2tu:
You must be registered for see images

DEVILDOG

VCA Member North TX
Reaction score
Looking good...luv the tires. How do they hook up? Do you know how they compare to Kuhmos? BTW, get off the computer and walk the perimeter...I thought you were on guard duty? :D

RAYSIR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice top, City Maker? Never heard of it. Like the fit?? I have a blck 99 RT been lookn at the trunk top 3 piece.

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the composition of the 3rd 4th and 5th from top as well as the last one look really great :2tu: All it takes is practice to get a feel for how images look.
Cool shots of a cool car.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If you want to practice on your picture takeing skills, you could at least practice on your girlfriend. Nice pics of car as well !!

OP
OP
J

JUCD VPR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice top, City Maker? Never heard of it. Like the fit?? I have a blck 99 RT been lookn at the trunk top 3 piece.
I can't say ebough about how much i like Jeff's 3 piece top. It looks GREAT on the car and even better in person compaired to the pics. It fits very well. Although it does leak a little bit through the scoop and i even have the plug in it, but i think if i add a small amount of silicone around the rubber grommets it will stop, just havent gotten around to it. Not a big deal though since i never drive in the rain.

Also you may have to adjust it a few times to make so it dosent squeak at all, Jeff suggests you add a little lube in those spots where it butts together.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4