Yoooooooooooooooo

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh my god..Im still laughing..Thanks D and the entire crew...My boy Keith..Your the best kid..You took my abuse..You pass the test Mr.UFC!!! My boy George got stuck with his Lotus because the idiot that did his tune up put crappy spark plugs..Figures...All I have to say is...

ps- CHARLIE...YOU GOT HAMMERED BRO..THAT LADY ABUSED YOU!!!BOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I CAME FOR THE BEER AND BIATCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :headbang:

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ahhhh Paris in the Summer..SO nice..Im off to Greece in three more weeks..CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a great trip...just not what I most enjoy. I prefer a single resort destination. You know, the beach, pools, a chaise and pina coladas.

Big city touring is not at the top of my list, however, I must admit I had a great time. Not unlikely because my wife and daughter had such a phenomenal time.

I figured Paris would be a major PIA, but it was lovely. The French we friendly and we were really able to take in a great deal of the sights in 6 days. Great fun!

Barcelona was less fun than I expected, but Tapas is extraordinary.

Majorca was the best since it had what I like most. We ate at the most pretentious restaurant I have ever been to! American cash doesn't go to far these days.

I hate work....

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DON'T WORRY Baz.A little secret to you guys over the pond and beyond.America is

keeping the dollar low so most of you chaps that have bought alot of properties and

business can drop the bucket.ahahah America will be on top soon:))) Rememebr my

words...

OP
OP
B

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Scott next time come to Greece..I'll show you and family such an incredible time you will never wanna leave..Then I'll take you on a private screening of some of the ****..cough cough...beaches..Oooppss I think I said ****??I take that back;)

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yo Scott next time come to Greece..I'll show you and family such an incredible time you will never wanna leave..Then I'll take you on a private screening of some of the ****..cough cough...beaches..Oooppss I think I said ****??I take that back;)
Next year when I can put 2 nickels together once again!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave