Youngest VCA Member Yet! One proud DAD!

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let me the proud new dad of the VCA share a little Joy from our lives today!! Jack Weston was born this afternoon! Healthy and already sharing the love Dad has for his car:D Thanks In/KY club &VCA for the wonderful gifts he will be sure to enjoy:nana:

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats! Hope you still have time to drive the Viper! :D

Ohh Yea. This is our SIXTH. We are old pro's at this, well not that old im only 36. We love kids and a large family! The viper is just part of the Fam! Boys love to help work on it with me and go to the track. Trying to start my own little pit crew! 4 boys should do it! See I use modding the Viper as a learning tool for them and thats how I get to pull off adding stuff and it flys with the wife (boss):lmao:

OP
OP
S

Shandon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Shandon, great looking and healthy kid, I hope the best for you and yours.

My youngest turned 16 today, let's all celebrate.

Congratulations to you and your son (you for surviving 4 years of teenagers:lmao:)!! My Oldest is 15 and has already asked if he can drive the VIPER:nono:!!

Im not ready to see him behind the wheel of a 570HP car just yet! I know how stupid I was at 16, OMG. I would have killed myself or someone else! Im sure I will let him at some point with me in the car.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads on the new arrival! My wife and I are expecting at the end of July. Glad he is happy and healthy. :)

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ohh Yea. This is our SIXTH. We are old pro's at this, well not that old im only 36. We love kids and a large family! The viper is just part of the Fam! Boys love to help work on it with me and go to the track. Trying to start my own little pit crew! 4 boys should do it! See I use modding the Viper as a learning tool for them and thats how I get to pull off adding stuff and it flys with the wife (boss):lmao:

Congrats Shandon! :2tu: You're a busy man :D Keep the wifey happy, looks like he is starting out wounderfully :2tu:

SmoknTires

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Now that's cool.

Congrats.

2snakes4us

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to you and your wife on your new baby boy and a :birthday: to your new son. I see he got 2 vipers for his birthday, I guess he will be expecting at least a full scale viper for his 16th birthday. :drive:

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
When Shandon said "Honey Id like a Six Pack" he obviously had more than drinking in mind....