Zanio Dyno Results on 95 RT 750 RWHP!!

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok but was that with the hood open or closed, which direction were the fans facing and was the zaino applied to the vipair............you did have one didnt you

OP
OP
O

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I actually applied Zanio 1,3, & 5 to the VIPAIR. Hood closed with a Gerbil the intake.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!! Gerbil, that's a good one!!!!!!!!! :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :2tu: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: Wouldn't that cause drag though and reduce HPS?

OP
OP
O

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One might foolishly believe that drag would result.

I think one of the VIPAIR experts should comment on the scientific aspects of the "Gerbil Effect" (TM)

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, but was the Zaino tested for temperature at 50mph? Also, if so, why just at 50mph? Did you see an increase or decrease in downforce on the front of the car caused by reduced drag on the now smooth surface?
;)

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What smooth surface??? It's a hairy gerbil!!!!!
I do think the gerbil gets cooler the faster you go! :2tu:

Sam 01 RT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No sir, there we go again, invalidating otherwise perfectly useless test data.
The gerbil was IN the intake, whilst I was discussing drag on the painted surfaces of the vehicle.
ENOUGH! Dyno that thing already!
;)

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Didn't OutThere paint the inside of the intake?
That would mean the hair WOULD cause drag!
And another thing, the hp gain (if any) is in the inside of the intake sys.!!!!!!!! :mad:
no more argueing!!!!!!!!
end of subject!!!!!!

Mike Adams

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You all already know it has been proven that if you Zaino you NACA duct that the reduction in resistance will increase air speed. Also because of the reduction in air resistance the air intake temperature is dramatically reduced. Dyno results have yeilded 16 rwhp. But the seat of that pants feel was like 50hp on the way home.

Best of all when done on they way home stopped a local restaurant and this ********* wanted a ride. Sure it added a 110 lbs to weight of the car loosing hp per /lb but man did I look good.

Wild Bill

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To obtain maximum results you also must put a minimum 12 coats of Zaino in the inside of the tail pipe-this will reduce back pressure and increase results by another 50 RWHP. Be sure to only apply in a forward motion for peak performance results.

Dyno results will be posted later to verify this. We will also post results comparing a hairy African gerbil vs. a shaved European gerbil.

Bill

OP
OP
O

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What if we Zanio inside the engine? I am thinking huge gains can he had.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score

The gerbil will not cool below the current ambient air temp. no matter how fast you travel and
the overall HP gain from the gerbils temp is questionable anyway.

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I disagree, the gerbil will cool below its normal temp. at speed due to the gerbils small body mass. ( 2 oz.s of fat ain't holdin' no heat!) thus resulting in cooler flow of air inducted! plus the grbils mass in the intake creates a "reverse" venturi effect thus speeding up the intake air thus
creating a tunnel-ram effect. TURBO GERBIL tm :D

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, but the overall size of the female is smaller, thus the size of the ******* is nullified by the smaller body mass!!!!!! :eek: :2tu: :eek: :2tu: :rolleyes:

Torquemonster

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SNAKBIT - I saw your car being dyno tested while you were at work. The tuner was experimenting with the Gerbil placement in the intake to see whether it made more power with the Gerbil facing out and looking at you or mooning you. Unfortunately I regret to inform you while turning the creature it crapped in your intake, and now there appears to be a turtle head like object wedged in your exhaust... I hope the damage is not permanent.

...oh, and the Gerbil died while trying to free itself from hatching that monster loaf.