03's Are Moving Again

SRT#655

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Re: 03\'s Are Moving Again

So does that mean that the first car's you get will be black ones?
Next question, do you know your first delivery date on any cars that have been ordered through your dealership?
Thanks for any information you have on this topic.
Lee

Viper Wizard

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I just talked with "DC Distribution" and they told me that the SRT-10's will start shipping after the frist of the year[03].
That's ok! NO LUXURY TAX!!!!

Hope everybody made good deals on their SRT's?
My Customers are getting them for 2% over Dealer Invoice!
supergrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#ff0000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by Viper Wizard on 11-14-2002 at 11:20 AM</font>

Tomer

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Go Viper WIzard!!! If I had a spare $85K, I would order thru you!!

Tomer

TRAMP 13

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wizard, if all the red ones are built,should our dealer be able to get a vin #,my dealer told me today that I do not have a vin #.Does that mean that I have no car.
Good news, I call viper headquarter and she told me that the reds are not completed yet.Thanks for the help anyway

SERPENT INDIANA

Enthusiast
Reaction score

*****....I was there about 10 days ago....there were about 70 built red Vipers in the plant....the Blacks were on the line but none completed....the colors will be built in rotation, so many red, so many black, silver etc etc....this way there will be a few of each color on the streets instead of all red ones...

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

from the seminar at VOI...Small number of mixed cars for preproduction puposes then 100 red, 100 black, 100 silver, then alternating 30 at a time same color sequence. Viper VIN's have never run in numerical sequence, with Prowler gone one might suppose they might now but to date no one seems to be able to predict that.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

The movement started around 11/7,but until Fitz mentioned it there had been no change on the Chrysler DIAL sheets ( computer status reports ). There has been no movement, at all , with the cars we have in I status,but there have been 8 cars move in the last 2 days. Once a car goes to KZ, we will hopefully have a really good idea when these cars will be released ( though I do know of 1 car that has been in KZ status for over a month and a half). Nice to see Snakes are going down the line again, though very slowly, but I am confident that DC wants these cars to be phenomenal when they get into our hands.

Bill Pemberton
Woodhouse Chrysler