'08 ACR Lap Timer

tiger6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has anyone installed and used the MyChronLight Tg lap timer which comes with the ACR? If so, how did you mount the display inside the car and the sending sensor? Any thoughts on it's "useability" compared to a Traqmate system?
Thanks.

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have it installed in the radio slot, my car is a ******** as all ACRs should be... Woodhouse took care of it before delivery, part of Bill and Mark's excellent service!!!

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have mine installed next to the warning screen (to its right), in the center dash (above left A/C vent), and the sending unit is mounted infront of the driver,above the dash, above the RPM guage.. (where you would mount a heads up display unit), facing to the left.
Hope this helps... can post pictures if you like..

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I mount it with a piece of velcro tape when I use it, and remove it when not in use. I would definately NOT cut a hole in anything (let alone the dash) to mount it. It is just a lap timer. jmo ;)

OP
OP
T

tiger6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have mine installed next to the warning screen (to its right), in the center dash (above left A/C vent), and the sending unit is mounted infront of the driver,above the dash, above the RPM guage.. (where you would mount a heads up display unit), facing to the left.
Hope this helps... can post pictures if you like..

Thanks. Would appreciate seeing your pics when you get the chance.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960