'08 Viper?????

Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score
\'08 Viper?????

Just read that the Viper that has been spied with a different hood is not actually the '08 Viper but is the test mule for the Chrysler Firepower since they use the same underpinnings and an '08 Viper actually hasn't been confirmed....

Just thought this was interesting.....

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: \'08 Viper?????

I took a guess at that a while back. Testing of the Firepower motor in the SRT/10 to explan the hood.

I saw the Firepower in Indy this month. :) I'd buy one.

4030DSC02880-med.JPG

2005 Silver SRT/10
2000 Steel Gray GTS (sold)

OP
OP
K

Knight

Enthusiast
Reaction score

where did you hear this????

I was at B&N reading a few car magazines. I think it was in Automobile though...

ResumeSpeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score

...and an '08 Viper actually hasn't been confirmed....
I can say that with 100% certainty there are more than two dozen near-production-ready pilot model 2008 mules out there that are undergoing advanced stages of testing.

Eagle

Viper Owner
Reaction score

...and an '08 Viper actually hasn't been confirmed....
I can say that with 100% certainty there are more than two dozen near-production-ready pilot model 2008 mules out there that are undergoing advanced stages of testing.
I like the sound of that much better. Thanks, Eagle :2tu: :headbang: :nana:

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Can someone take the photograph of the Firepower that Andrew posted and photoshop a Viperlike grill in place of the grill shown? Thanks.

Warfang

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I took a guess at that a while back. Testing of the Firepower motor in the SRT/10 to explan the hood.

4030DSC02880-med.JPG

2005 Silver SRT/10
Don't hang me, but I think the Firepower is sexier than the gen3's, and would not mind if DC incorporated a lot of its lines into the gen4. I saw one last year, and it's a beautiful car. As much as I hate DC, I wouldn't mind that, and a challenger to join the viper in my garage.

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score

im almost postitive that the gen 4 viper will look like the firepower. if you look closly it kind of looks like a gen 2. Look at the gas cap, where it is. Also look at the lines of the rear window notice how its straight and not "corvette like" on the gen 3?

I think the gen 4 viper will look about the same but it will have different headlights/taillights, a different grill, a side scoop, a different hood, more of a ductail spoiler, different engine, different exhaust, and a different interior. Im almost postitive thats what we are going to see for the gen 4 viper saying it will come out in 2010.

as for the 2008 viper "gen 3.5" I think it will be different from the mirrors up, maybe a little change with the rear look, new engine, and probly a freshen up with the interior.

these are my thoughts based on what I hear on this forum :2tu:

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score

They should at least make a V10 Viper motor option, on the Firepower but, if it is the new Gen IV you'd get no complaints from me.

2005 Silver SRT/10

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score

4030DSC02880-med.JPG

I really hope they don't build that guppy.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456