10414 km door to door.

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just got home from VOI11. For our first, it is hard to imagine any thing better. A big thanks to Chris and all the volunteers. We had great weather going to, and all the way home. We only had a couple of hick ups along the way home. One in Kansas with a State trooper...Luckily he had a sense of humor,and I only got a warning for speeding. The second time was in northern Maine. It was a big ass bull Moose. Half of a second slower, and it would have been in the cab. Oh well safe :drive: hope to see some old faces and meet some new ones at the next VOI.

Wolfc2e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad you made it home safe! It was wonderful to meet you two. Now let's see some pics of that new snake!!

:2tu:

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this switching between gallons and litres and miles and kms is making my head spin. Next thing you are going to tell me they have different sized gallons in Canada. :lmao:

Seriously glad you made it home safe. You also won the prize at Sunday's Farewell dinner for the longest drive right?

Rick

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Good to meet you at Park City. In case I didn't explain it the secondary latch was what stuck. Hopefully you didn't have a problem with it on the way home?

Spray some dry lube in there?

Ted

GDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
NSViper,

What part of NS are you guys from? I'm a Maritimer(my folks just moved back to Nova Scotia from NB) too but now live in Alberta. I was at VOI also, sorry that your paths didn't cross.

Geoff

Mopar Boy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
All this switching between gallons and litres and miles and kms is making my head spin. Next thing you are going to tell me they have different sized gallons in Canada. :lmao:

Seriously glad you made it home safe. You also won the prize at Sunday's Farewell dinner for the longest drive right?

Rick

I guess this would be a bad tine to mentiion we run on metric time....32 hour days!:lmao:

OP
OP
N

NSviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gdog
We live out by the airport,ya also sorry our paths did'nt cross. There is a few more vipers around the maritimes know, so hopefully a few can make it to the next VOI. Enougth for a kitchen party, and as the wife would say show us mainlanders how to party :)

GDog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Most definitely! Unfortunately for them this means someone is likely going to get arrested.
Oh well, at least it will be memorable :)

SNKEBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wednesday nite was a good time!!! One too many Crowns tho/ LOL:crazy2:
Was great to hang with you guys!!!!!:2tu:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper