14 Minutes of V10 Sounds

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
One of the sweetest cars ever produced. Cant believe they stopped making these. Friggin amazing.Carrera GT

GTS Bruce

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not bad for high pitched euro trash. My car sounds better. Sorry I am a computer ***** and am unable to do more than use the on off switch. My setup for exhaust besides other mods is CDI 5 into 1 headers (They built the Lemans motors) No cats (use syms and switch back to highflows when necessary. Straight pipe section and high flow section have v-band clamps). and a corsa cat back section. Rear exit of course. Yes it is also considerably louder when on the pedal. GTS Bruce

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carrera GT and LFA sound best. I hate to say it, but the Viper was at the back of the back IMO. Maybe because it's a pushrod setup and not DOHC. I was surprised at how good the BMW sounds.

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No point even going past thse Carrera GT. I really don't think ANY car sounds worse at idle than a stock Viper:crazy2:.

OP
OP
S

SlayerLS1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Carrera GT and LFA sound best. I hate to say it, but the Viper was at the back of the back IMO. Maybe because it's a pushrod setup and not DOHC. I was surprised at how good the BMW sounds.

It's possible that's the case. I bet the much larger and lower revving engine has something to do with it too. That, and the exhaust. Videos like this make me think the Viper sounds good. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2teLYT_8JM

c65491

Viper Owner
Reaction score
you cant compare the carerra with any other car. carerra = best sound ever

the number 1 BEST sounding car ever ..EVER

is the pagani zonda r

Zentenk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hate the Lexus, whoever drives one must feel like they are sitting in a dentist chair ready to get their teeth cleaned.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4