1BADGTS, I Went 10.931 @ 129.33 mph in my stock 2008 Viper on street tires

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Poor guy is too scared to come back here and admit he was wrong. Thats what I call a 100% ***** of a man.

OP
OP
M

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys be nice. He simply cannot see the monitor due to the Evan Smith poster blocking its view.

Do you think it's this picture that he has?

You must be registered for see images

Is 1BADGTS in this picture anywhere?

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you think it's this picture that he has?

You can bet that the picture that he has would have the handle of that mallet pointed north and the other hand would be massaging the head of the mallet. That would truly give him something to drive toward.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is the loudest I have laughed at the interweb in awhile. Well played sir :)

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Flatout im sure ive told you your on my ignore list...stop wasteing your time bro.....youll find out when everyone else does

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Because Tucker quoted him and I unfortunetly saw what he posted..

They are a tag team...

Last edited:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would ignore Tucker too but he's halfway funny..The LEDDER plate cracked me up

tucker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would ignore Tucker too but he's halfway funny..The LEDDER plate cracked me up

Ledder me tell you this; I honestly hope your car is running shortly. The introweb has been yearning for some fine footage of the thrice painted yellow **** being pummeled daily on the streets of HawyE. I am grateful that you have found humor in my posts albeit I am a deadly serious individual.:mad::rolaugh:

Another plate suggestion:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He (1Sad)must be out on bail by now.

Come out come put where ever you are.......and no.... not you guys in the closet either

ScrewDrvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes not coming back. If you look at the last time he logged on it was nov 9th. This thread was made nov 6th. He saw it and decided the crow he created was simply too massive to eat.

Jerome Sparich

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hes not coming back. If you look at the last time he logged on it was nov 9th. This thread was made nov 6th. He saw it and decided the crow he created was simply too massive to eat.

I think he was in Time Out then. He should be off of it by now. Anyone know for sure?

I am dying to see and epic meltdown. :eater:

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Theres an old room with nothing but a chair a rope and a door that no one ever cared to open.

Hope 1badgts is doing well. HANG IN THERE BUDDY!

viper k

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thoes corvette boys wont like this they will say no way in hell a viper run in the 10s

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62