2001 GEN2 GTS Trailing Rear Suspension Link

Gibz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for a Trailing Rear suspension link - part number 4763159AC , for my 2001 GTS. I have play side-to-side and not top-to-bottom on my rear passenger side wheel. it seems to be coming from the mid link in this trailing arm that is used to adjust toe in.

I have ordered from every online site I can find and my purchase gets cancelled every time due to backorder. Dealership could not source it either.

Any help is welcome!

Thanks

BoondocSaint

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's one of those strange parts that don't share a lot or any parts interchangeability with other Dodge's. Have you tried X2 builders, LeeC parts or any other salvage business that strips down wrecked Vipers?

GTS Dean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That part is called a Toe Link -AKA Inner Tie Rod. Same P/N is used front and rear. I believe The Viper Store stocks them, but kinda pricey. They can also be had aftermarket from eBay at BestPartsOnline store for less. The inner boots can be reused, but they are a little tough to swap. There's a good thread at another popular Viper focused website /forums/threads/24714-Toe-Link-Tie-Rods-and-ends

Dakota tie rods have also been used, but they have to be shortened a bit and the ends chamfered. Same diameter and thread pitch.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Gibz

Gibz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks a lot for the pointers, I will dig into all them. I did find a used on online from a salvage yard but they want new prices so I of course prefer to find a new one.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You can use a Gen 3 link, you just use part of your original one.
The rod end, which does not wear.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh