2002 Final Edition GTS

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
As show in various threads, only the Sapphire cars had other than body colors for the logos. Some of the Sapphire cars has blue letters on rear and some (like mine) have the chrome logos. All sapphires came with chrome Viper GTS logos on hood.

DJW Distributing supposedly sells chrome, silver, body color logos and emblems. However, they took my money for some chrome "supercharged" emblems and I still havn't received anything from them. Maybe an internet scam and not legitimate? They said that UPS returned the logos 3 times and the fourth time they sent it USPS?

My buds FE in Edmonton has a chrome backing w clear logos on it. Only change from stock except wheels and tint I think.

You must be registered for see images

Someone correct me if I'm in error, but the 360 Red/white FE GTSs are one of the msot common GTSs made - right? My 2000ACR is one of 232 ACRs and one of 25 Red/silver. My Sapphire/silver is one of 37. Should be easy to find several FEs I think?

Here's what the logo on an FE is supposed to look like (except for the white ACR decal).

You must be registered for see images

I had the bottom few inches of the ACRs front bumper painted to removed the scratches underneath. The Painter did the stripes down the chin spoiler. I had them repaint the bottom of the bumper properly and my next job is to replace the 3M clear bra - like the factory.

Ted

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Someone correct me if I'm in error, but the 360 Red/white FE GTSs are one of the msot common GTSs made - right? My 2000ACR is one of 232 ACRs and one of 25 Red/silver. My Sapphire/silver is one of 37. Should be easy to find several FEs I think?

There were 458 Red GTSs in 2002, of which 360 were FEs. Of the 360, only 34 were ACRs. There are several FEs for sale, including a few on this site (classifieds). The problem I have is that so many people have made small mods that I don't know what is stock and what isn't.

I'm really jealous of the guy who saw the viper at the soccer game and bought it on Monday. I'm still searching....

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
International Viper Registry

Says there were 79 Red ACRs in '02 and only 32 ACRs with "exclusive red/white paint scheme and Red interior stitching."

Only 159 ACR built for 02 and the rarest being the one Blue ACR. Believe that was a VCA auction car.

gtsfe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know my 2002 FE #21 has red badges and no stripes underneath the front fascia. My car was stock except for cruise control and borla exhaust. Had a few little "rock chips" on the front and a little curb rash on 2 rims. (wasn't a big deal for me since i drive the car a lot) Interior was perfect. Paint was shiny and original. One owner on ebay and I couldn't believe the price. Called, everything felt good. Had the car inspected, offered $2K less than asking and he said done. One week later it was in my garage. No issues. Couldn't be happier. Still go out to my garage and stare. :drive:

OP
OP
markk

markk

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Check out feviper.com for a lot of good info on these cars.

I'm on feviper.com and theviperregistry.org and dodgeviperhistoricalsociety.com daily. It's interesting when the eBay, cars.com, etc listings say "very rare" or "1 of xx" and then you go check these sites and find they are wrong.

I have a list of 12 websites that sell used cars that I check almost daily. I also watch all the craigslist sites. My wife says I'm obsessed. :crazy2:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang