2003 Chapter III hardtop - any rumors or ideas?

Daffy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering if there's any street talk, or even real talk, about a hardtop option from DC for the 2003. Has anyone played with any graphics to see how this would look? I was thinking if a hardtop was designed right, you could get a pretty close resemblance to the comp-coupe &/or concept (both of which I find drop dead beautiful).

Does anyone have any idea when info like available options might be announced by DC?

Thanks,

Dave.

VOI9 ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hear they will have one by the time the 2003 hits the streets.

Janni

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do know this - at the Viper Days Finals - Biff Brown of V-Mania fame was crawling ALL OVER the Competition Coupe (and inside, as well...) My money is on V-Mania for a very CC looking hardtop.

Go Biff, Go Biff....

Biff Brown

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Janni!!...I think it goes without saying that Vipermania would LOVE to make the Hardtop for the new SRT-10's, I can promise you that it would be a quality piece!!...It was very hard for me to hold back my enthusiasm when I saw the Comp Coupe , and yes I immediately started envisioning it with a hardtop... I'll "ASSURE" everyone that the 2003 SRT-10 that I "hope" to purchase WILL HAVE A HARDTOP!!!...
smile.gif
smile.gif
Thanks for taking the pic Jannni, it turned out Great!!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sloth