1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2003 Chapter III hardtop - any rumors or ideas?

Discussion in 'SRT10 and SRT10 Coupe Discussions' started by Daffy, Nov 27, 2001.

1. Daffy

Daffy Enthusiast

I was wondering if there's any street talk, or even real talk, about a hardtop option from DC for the 2003. Has anyone played with any graphics to see how this would look? I was thinking if a hardtop was designed right, you could get a pretty close resemblance to the comp-coupe &/or concept (both of which I find drop dead beautiful).

Does anyone have any idea when info like available options might be announced by DC?

Thanks,

Dave.

2. Y2K10 SRT#39

Y2K10 SRT#39 Viper Owner

Hey George C-
    Start the CNC Mills working!!!

3. VOI9 ASP

VOI9 ASP Enthusiast

I hear they will have one by the time the 2003 hits the streets.

4. Janni

Janni Enthusiast

I do know this - at the Viper Days Finals - Biff Brown of V-Mania fame was crawling ALL OVER the Competition Coupe (and inside, as well...) My money is on V-Mania for a very CC looking hardtop.

Go Biff, Go Biff....

5. Biff Brown

Biff Brown Enthusiast

Thanks Janni!!...I think it goes without saying that Vipermania would LOVE to make the Hardtop for the new SRT-10's, I can promise you that it would be a quality piece!!...It was very hard for me to hold back my enthusiasm when I saw the Comp Coupe , and yes I immediately started envisioning it with a hardtop... I'll "ASSURE" everyone that the 2003 SRT-10 that I "hope" to purchase WILL HAVE A HARDTOP!!!...[​IMG][​IMG] Thanks for taking the pic Jannni, it turned out Great!!