2003 Viper V10 Nationals DVD Review

SJT97GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just got my 03 Viper V10 Nationals DVD and my father and I checked it out. Beautiful cars, sweet music, no Vettes :D , but it was missing something....

OH YEAH, the local ******* Girls :eek: (do they have those in KY? :D )

On a serious not, a great DVD. Anyone who loves Vipers should pick it up.

Maybe someone can chime in and let everyone know how to order.

Dunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
how long is the video, what does it consist of...right now i am on the verge of buying, but just want to make sure its not a 10 minute video I pay 25 dollars for. :)

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also, can you tell how much profit is going to you, the VCA, sponsors, etc.? I personally don't mind if a lot of profit is going to you, since you put the whole mess together.

I just have to balance my check book and re-evaluate my dollar standings.

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dunn
If the $25.00 is more than you want to spend wait until next year it might be discounted down to $9.99 and they might throw in all the Gladys Night DVD's along with the miracle chopper. :) :eek: :eek:

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am making Zero Profitt! The company doing it is new to the racing market and happen to be real good people. I do not care how much they make other than the fact I hope they sale a bunch of them! they put some hard work into the Video.

Me personally I think the Video is Great and recommend you buy 3 and give them away to viper lovers that don't have them.

The video last approx 1hour!

Tom Welch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,

Having made a 45 minute Video myself, I can say that it is not easy and you don't make much money on them...if any at all due to the production cost vs. quantity ordered vs. quantity sold.

I have watched it twice today since I got it and MAN did I miss alot of runs while socializing! Seeing it made me wish we were all there again!

BTW, I didn't see John C. launch on the back tires..LOL..my apologies.

I recommend this video to any and all racing enthusiasts. RSI, Levin, Roe and HOS should all have a copy of this thing playing continuously in their showrooms!

Tom

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just recieved mine today, can't wait to see it! I was going to leave early from work to watch ..... but my customers wouldn't understand. David, the digital photographers did a outstanding job as well. That is were my avatar came from.

When I am 90 in the old folks home , I will be showing DVD to the other old farts and telling them what I did when I was a youngster. Thanks again David Boggs for an outstanding event and all the extras YOU put into it!!!!!!

Cudaman :usa:

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just wish I could order online with my credit card. Printing off a form then faxing it with all my info for who know who can see it is such a hassle and not the safest way to purchase something.

Brad04Mamba

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Great Video with some great music. my only suggestion would be to include some sound of the cars and more commentary from the participants, sort of like the VOI videos, just a suggestion maybe pass it along, because to a viper lover the best music is a v10

Brad

NATE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just watched it and I loved it, the music and a complete hour of nothing but Vipers is worth every penny to me

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Craig

Send a check in the mail or I will send you one direct if this helps.
David

Thanks David,

Do you think a money order would be OK to send to them? With going across the border sometime banks like to take forever to process cheques I've found money orders to be the best.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK...you guys sold me (don't ************ to Fl) I did mine with paypal..easy and took less then one minute. Paypal came up automatic on their site.....I didn't even think about it until then.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watched it yesterday! Very nice! Makes me MAD I couldn't make it! :(
Wanted to hear some of the Vipers! So I had to go out to the garage afterwards to fire mine up!! :p

Viperzilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alright, you guys sold me. I'm getting it.

When I am 90 in the old folks home , I will be showing DVD to the other old farts and telling them what I did when I was a youngster.
You mean to tell me you won't be cruising around town in your Viper at that ripe young age? Unfortunate.

Dunn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dunn
If the $25.00 is more than you want to spend wait until next year it might be discounted down to $9.99 and they might throw in all the Gladys Night DVD's along with the miracle chopper. :) :eek: :eek:
:eek: I am just about to order mine after hearing the wonderful reviews!

PETSN8K

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Craig, I paid for mine using PayPal. You can use your credit card with this method of payment.

The only thing the video lacks is the sound of those awesome machines. I really wanted to hear how they sound.

Next time I'll just have to be there in person!

Great DVD!

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just received my DVD and understand why they want to change the rules for future races, to even things out. I watched the DVD 6 times and the same Vipers always won. BTR Tom won every time I watched the DVD. RSI smoked TNT all 6 times I watched the DVD. :cool:
Great DVD :D

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The latest
it's still my car (he-he-laugh-laugh) :D
Got to make a call today and find out if the trip is still on.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Rohn if you come ....leave Albert at home......he-he, or if he comes , he will be driving my car..... I told him what ever you pay ....I 'll beat that by a $100.00.....LOL ...just kidding or am I ?????

Cudaman :usa:

jkracer9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cudaman
If I do come and the Viper is ready the Doctor will be the DRIVER. Go ahead and offer $100.00 more because I told him that I will pay $1.00 more than the $100.00 or $1.00 more than any reasonable offer lol I guess.
He is the Doctor, fly's in, operates and leaves, what a job.
Beware our mod 2 will run better than the unlimited at Bowling Green.

Anyone know if TimeBomb N Timebomb is making the trip. Is the rental ready to roll? :eek: :eek: :eek:

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great Video with some great music. my only suggestion would be to include some sound of the cars and more commentary from the participants, sort of like the VOI videos, just a suggestion maybe pass it along, because to a viper lover the best music is a v10

Brad
I watched the video yesterday, and I agree 100%. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the video and the music, and it was worth the money. But, I really was disappointed that there were no sounds of screaming V-10's, burning rubber, interviews, and candid racer chit-chat.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang