2003 Viper V10 Nationals DVD Review

utahviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw the video last night and it was great! What was even greater is that I ordered it last wed or thurs and it got here monday. I wish I was there! Makes me want to go to the next one.

I was also expecting to hear the screaming V-10's and their shifting. Next time, (short)interviews, names w/faces, v-10's howling down the track, and great burnouts!

Thanks for the awesome effort to everyone involved!

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Send them a email and let them know they will be open to suggestions. I reviewed the Video and added the text and thought the same about some sounds but there wasn't enough time to make changes and still get the DVD to production.

Let them know they can do better with good remarks!

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just talked to Brandi at Multimedia, and she told me that the microphone on their camera wasn't working properly. She was there, and she felt the excitement of the sounds of Vipers screaming down the track. She agrees completely, and she promised that the DVD for next year will have a real sountrack.

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They identifed the driver and if he is the owner and who was the tuner of the car.

Cudaman :usa:

Larry Macedo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just watched the awesome video, David, and all I can say is I wish we could do that once a month...Man I can't wait for Norwalk!

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont want to beat a dead horse but, yeah, it would have been alot better with the sounds of you guys screamin down the track. The more and more I watched it, the more and more I craved to hear that awsome unique sound that only a Viper makes at WOT!!
Wish I could have enjoyed the adrenelin rush.

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool to watch for about 15 minutes. It also needed the sounds of the V10 (I know, the mic wasn't working) Also the video work looks like it was done by an amateur.

NATE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cool to watch for about 15 minutes. It also needed the sounds of the V10 (I know, the mic wasn't working) Also the video work looks like it was done by an amateur.
You must be registered for see images attach

Cudaman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personal thought for a first time event and was recorded with all the major highlightes. It also came with a custom case and custom DVD for $25.00 was a bargain. I was impressed :2tu: .
Audio of cars would have been nice.... but music and special effects were great. Not many things in life are perfect..... certainly the FIRST time it has been accomplished!

NATE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personal thought for a first time event and was recorded with all the major highlightes. It also came with a custom case and custom DVD for $25.00 was a bargain. I was impressed :2tu: .
Audio of cars would have been nice.... but music and special effects were great. Not many things in life are perfect..... certainly the FIRST time it has been accomplished!

exactly

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry to be a ball buster, but I was pissed the DVD had no sound. :mad:
What's up with that? If I don't wanted to hear rock music I would of bought an MTV Video. I want to HEAR the sound of a supercharged Vipers going 151 mph in 10 sec. Not AC/DC.
I'm sending mine back. I watched it once and fast forwarded most of the end. I would probably never watch it again.

I'm sorry the Emperor has no cloths on.

2000 GTS Steel Grey :usa:
Six piston Bier claws up front, front brakes in back
Quaife Differential, GKH half shafts, alloy fly wheel,
short throw shifter, polished intakes, K&N air filters, Optima battery,

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Great to relive some of the runs that occured at the evnt. Looks like whoever put this thing together has real class since my car was pictured in 2 of the 4 photos on the back. :cool: :2tu:

Thanks again David for all your time and effort.
John

NATE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's up with that? If I don't wanted to hear rock music I would of bought an MTV Video. I want to HEAR the sound of a supercharged Vipers going 151 mph in 10 sec. Not AC/DC.
I'm sending mine back. I watched it once and fast forwarded most of the end. I would probably never watch it again.

repost
You must be registered for see images attach

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just watched the Video again get's me in the mood for Drag Racing! V-10 Nationals Texas STYLE DEC 7

The people who did the video feel bad about the sound but nothing they could do. It was a problem that wasn't determined until after the editing began! They will do better next time, The footage was great! Music was cool too!

MichaelP

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:confused:

Dr Roof

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just think Guys, The Texas DVD will have plenty of sound and plenty of World Records broken all on one DVD!

Trust me this show will only get better each time out!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JKGiant