2006 Bumble Bee Value

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a local 2006 Yellow w/ Black stripes car for sale. The oil pump went and the owner spun a bearing. I haven't seen the car but it supposedly runs. The car has custom black ICW wheels and a standalone AEM system. The downside is that the car has around 50,000 miles (2 owners). Not knowing what the repair will cost, what is an 06 with that many miles worth? I'm considering moving to a coupe and selling my 03. Any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
With a spun bearing, a AEM which likely requires some significant expertise to dial in for a new engine, it would be worth much. $20-$25 is my guess...

OP
OP
B

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's where I was, low 20's. Owner wants 30k. Wiah it had better miles. Kind of kills it IMO. Anyone else?

Landman

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If the car was in good shape with 50,000 miles it would be worth somewhere around 45k+-. Find out what the engine would cost to repair and subtract it from there. If the car has an AEM system on it, what other mods have been done to the car? 30k doesn't sound like a bad price, but ultimately it depends on what you feel the car is worth, just like all of these cars. That's why one person is selling a 09 coupe for 60k and someone chooses a 06 coupe instead and pays 70k for it.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude