2008 Venom Red 'vert for sale here and on eBay

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey fellow VCA'ers...just listed our 2008 Viper 'vert for sale here in the VCA classifieds and on eBay item # 121283312468. See the eBay presentation if interested. Florida car since new. If any questions, please let us know. Car located in Estero, FL just south of Fort Myers on the SW FL Gulf Coast. Be aware that the ad has to be approved by the moderators before it appears here but you can go to eBay anytime. Thanks for looking, Mike and Kay

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It didn't quite sell on the first eBay presentation so I have relisted it on eBay item # 121288813284. Please check it out. It must be sold this spring. Contact me if any questions or concerns. Thanks, Mike and Kay
Hey fellow VCA'ers...just listed our 2008 Viper 'vert for sale here in the VCA classifieds and on eBay item # 121283312468. See the eBay presentation if interested. Florida car since new. If any questions, please let us know. Car located in Estero, FL just south of Fort Myers on the SW FL Gulf Coast. Be aware that the ad has to be approved by the moderators before it appears here but you can go to eBay anytime. Thanks for looking, Mike and Kay

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Guys....you are missing an awesome car. It must be sold soon before we head back north. We have re-listed it on eBay with a lowered reserve. See eBay item # 121296235718 for more details and check it out here in the classifieds. If you would rather not bid, please feel free to contact me directly to work out a deal. Thanks, Mike
It didn't quite sell on the first eBay presentation so I have relisted it on eBay item # 121288813284. Please check it out. It must be sold this spring. Contact me if any questions or concerns. Thanks, Mike and Kay

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just bringing it to the top again...thanks, Mike
Guys....you are missing an awesome car. It must be sold soon before we head back north. We have re-listed it on eBay with a lowered reserve. See eBay item # 121296235718 for more details and check it out here in the classifieds. If you would rather not bid, please feel free to contact me directly to work out a deal. Thanks, Mike

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi all...we have once again re-listed the Viper 'vert on eBay under item # 121305793256 with a "Buy it now" and "Best offer". Check it out and either do it through eBay or feel free to contact us directly for further information or to work out a deal. Thanks, Mike and Kay

OP
OP
V

viperprowler1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Notice...price just reduced to $59,900. Take advantage of this opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi all...we have once again re-listed the viper 'vert on ebay under item # 121305793256 with a "buy it now" and "best offer". Check it out and either do it through ebay or feel free to contact us directly for further information or to work out a deal. Thanks, mike and kay

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude