2009 ACR just went D

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck @ Tator's just called to inform me of my "D" status. I know this means quite a while before delivery but I'm ecstatic to have a VIN and know the build is getting started. The specs are: Graphite metallic with black center band and acr driver's stripe, navigation radio, graphite bezel package and protection package. I'm looking quite forward to owning a Viper again not to mention the baddest one ever built!:D

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Congrats......and WELCOME BACK

but read the THREAD on D-status. My D-status wait was 7 mos

adamlotus

Enthusiast
Reaction score
chrysler has the longest wait for special orders imo.i ordered my challenger in july and it finally went into c staus last week.

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck @ Tator's just called to inform me of my "D" status. I know this means quite a while before delivery but I'm ecstatic to have a VIN and know the build is getting started. The specs are: Graphite metallic with black center band and acr driver's stripe, navigation radio, graphite bezel package and protection package. I'm looking quite forward to owning a Viper again not to mention the baddest one ever built!:D

Those are the exact same specs as my ACR ordered thru Roanoke, currently in J-status.
-David

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
J Status is where you will encounter your longest wait.

Something to look at while you wait.

viper0811.jpg

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also picked up an SRT-4 ACR to hold me over and currently installing a Mopar stage 3 turbo upgrade on that car. Should make for a fun pair on the track.

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats compcoupe on your updated status! LOVE the graphite metallic..and with the black center band and acr drivers' stripe...your ACR will be totally BADASP!!!! We look forward to your updates!
~~juli

OP
OP
C

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are the exact same specs as my ACR ordered thru Roanoke, currently in J-status.
-David

Then hopefully you and I will have one of two ever built out in that manner. That's great you are in J, John at Roanoke is a great guy,
I'll look forward to some photos when you get it...Dan

vipernut94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dan,

Let's hope for 1 of 3. I have also ordered this same color scheme from John at Roanoke. I talked with him yesterday, and he told me that my car is in D status. You are right about John being a great guy. I have known him for over 10 years, and we have attended numerous driving events together. I love the fact that John is such a Viper fanatic that he attends and sponsors track events for the IL Viper Club. And, he ain't too shaby on the track either!

OP
OP
C

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dan,

Let's hope for 1 of 3. I have also ordered this same color scheme from John at Roanoke. I talked with him yesterday, and he told me that my car is in D status. You are right about John being a great guy. I have known him for over 10 years, and we have attended numerous driving events together. I love the fact that John is such a Viper fanatic that he attends and sponsors track events for the IL Viper Club. And, he ain't too shaby on the track either!

Congrats are in order then! I have never met John but was directed to him by my friend and dealer Chuck Tator when Chuck was having difficulty with the factory. John was extremely helpful and sincere in his approach to my situation for he knows that I know Chuck very well not to mention Chuck's store is 15 minutes from my house. At the end of the day I'm am very pleased that I was able to give Chuck my business but would buy a car from John or Mike Robbins from Ringgold in Georgia anytime. Keep us posted on the status of your ride, I think with any luck we'll have them by spring which works well for me being in the northeast. Dan

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping J status will not take as long this year as 08 because all the production tooling is already in place and running.
-David

OP
OP
C

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am hoping J status will not take as long this year as 08 because all the production tooling is already in place and running.
-David

In your case David I hope it moves quickly for I see you're in FL and unlike myself or vipernut who are in cold climates and are not in as much of a rush. Keep us informed on the build status, I would love to see what I'll eventually be getting!!!:D

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latest update is car returned from Prefix and is awaiting truck to ship to dealer. Looking like I won't be waiting much longer.
-David

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Latest update is car returned from Prefix and is awaiting truck to ship to dealer. Looking like I won't be waiting much longer.
-David

Congratulations David!!! Looking forward to seeing your pictures of your graphite metallic ACR~! :2tu: ~juli

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Hey Dan too,

My ACR, same colors as yours, has been in I status - built and pending final inspection, for a couple of weeks. It was in line to go to Prefix as of the middle of last week.

I ordered mine from Ben Keating at Port Lavaca, Texas.

Dan

vipernut94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey David and Dan,

I am almost as excited to see your pictures, as I am to receive my ACR! My wife has told me that I have become addicted to this site. I told her that I am simply talking with my support group! My Graphite/Black/Red ACR stripe recently went to D status, and I ordered it on September 12. I'm curious when you ordered your ACRs. Just trying to guage the time that it took for you to get to this point.

Scott

OP
OP
C

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, I oredered mine on July 23rd in white but changed to grey when I heard it was available sometime in September. Dan

Congrats David, can't wait to see pics. You deserve to get yours, you can use it at this time of year.

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Scott, I oredered mine on July 23rd in white but changed to grey when I heard it was available sometime in September. Dan

Congrats David, can't wait to see pics. You deserve to get yours, you can use it at this time of year.

Thanks everyone, I will post pics and already signed up for a track day on Dec 13th here in Gainesville.
-David

OP
OP
C

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Dan too,

My ACR, same colors as yours, has been in I status - built and pending final inspection, for a couple of weeks. It was in line to go to Prefix as of the middle of last week.

I ordered mine from Ben Keating at Port Lavaca, Texas.

Dan

That's awesome Dan, some pics from you too once it arrives. I think the graphite will be incredible especially with the driver's stripe. Try to get some sleep while waiting...:D Dan

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
Ordered mine August 8.

Sleep while waiting? No way .....

vipernut94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It sure seems like Dodge is moving faster than they did for the 08 orders. Maybe the recent hold on ACR orders will work in our favor. Congrats on getting your car soon. I will be checking the forum every day for pictures!
Scott

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang