2009 Graphite ACR

vipernut94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,

I can't believe that the car has already made it to Florida!!! You are so right - Pictures really don't do this car justice. When you originally posted this thread with pics, I thought they looked really good. When I walked into the back room at Roanoke to see your car in person, I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face! I am excited for you. After seeing your car, it is making my wait a little more difficult.

Take care,
Scott

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David,

I can't believe that the car has already made it to Florida!!! You are so right - Pictures really don't do this car justice. When you originally posted this thread with pics, I thought they looked really good. When I walked into the back room at Roanoke to see your car in person, I couldn't wipe the smile off of my face! I am excited for you. After seeing your car, it is making my wait a little more difficult.

Take care,
Scott

Hey Scott, when things get a little tough while waiting keep two things in mind, one you are in Illinois so you can't drive it until April/May and two just laugh at me who is only in D status...:D:D:D Dan

vipernut94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right Dan. I'm also in D status, so we will continue to swap update info. If my car arrived tomorrow, my family would not see me for an entire winter - unless they came out to the garage!

OP
OP
D

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some more pictures:
You must be registered for see images

3SRTsandGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
David: If your available, maybe we can get lunch on Sunday with Grant. 3 ACRs (graphite/black, red/black, and black/black) should draw some interesting stares. Once again, Congrats!! Grant and I have more than 1500 miles on our cars in less than a month so get driving!!!

DoingOK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice looking car. I actually spoke with Roanoke this morning and I believe I am pulling the trigger on the same exact color myself. I just wish you could get the black/grey seats also. Enjoy the ride.

Rich

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You're right Dan. I'm also in D status, so we will continue to swap update info. If my car arrived tomorrow, my family would not see me for an entire winter - unless they came out to the garage!

Sounds good my friend, until then we can live vicariously through David's photos.:D I need to add a third bay to my garage (and a lift) anyway and won't do it until April so waiting sort of works out well for me. Man does that color just explode or what, best combo by far IMO...:2tu:Dan

vipernut94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds good my friend, until then we can live vicariously through David's photos.:D I need to add a third bay to my garage (and a lift) anyway and won't do it until April so waiting sort of works out well for me. Man does that color just explode or what, best combo by far IMO...:2tu:Dan
Dan,

Not sure if you have picked out the lift that you plan to get. I bought an SR-7H from Super Lifts a few years ago and I love it. It is a few inches wider than most other lifts, which makes it nice. Here is the site Purchase A Made In The USA Car Lift From SuperLifts.com - Car Lifts, Auto Lifts, Motorcycle Lifts and other Garage Accessories. I'm sure that there are many good companies that make good lifts, but their customer service was great.

Scott

V

Venomiss

Wow it's in your garage already! Great pictures of your new ride!

compcoupe21

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

Not sure if you have picked out the lift that you plan to get. I bought an SR-7H from Super Lifts a few years ago and I love it. It is a few inches wider than most other lifts, which makes it nice. Here is the site Purchase A Made In The USA Car Lift From SuperLifts.com - Car Lifts, Auto Lifts, Motorcycle Lifts and other Garage Accessories. I'm sure that there are many good companies that make good lifts, but their customer service was great.

Scott

Thanks Scott, I'll check it out. Hey did you go D-1 today, I got a call from Chuck telling me that my car did. I still don't know what that means time wise but I hope it arrives in April/May. Keep in touch with your status.:2tu:

OP
OP
D

dtenney

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Scott, I'll check it out. Hey did you go D-1 today, I got a call from Chuck telling me that my car did. I still don't know what that means time wise but I hope it arrives in April/May. Keep in touch with your status.:2tu:

D-1 = car is now scheduled on production line, I would expect between 1 to 2 months before you haev it, but that is just a guess based on time mine took from D-1
-David

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dsalameh