2009 White & Black ACR from CAAP

V

Venomiss

It looks..........c'mon tell.:eater:

CAAP2.jpg

mcar00

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hope that's mine! Any idea of how long before this would hit a dealers lot? Also, anyway to tell from the picture if this is a ******** car? Thanks.

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jason....you know the buttons to push to get some of these guys fired up!!:D:2tu:

Bill

All in good fun Bill. In real life, the colors aren't even close, just the lighting in this photo. Besides, I personally wouldn't buy a Viper to invest in it...I'd be :drive: the crap out of it. 8500miles and counting. Seems like the Blue/white owners actually like to drive their cars.

TAILWAG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn...

I thought I already had my mind made up about the black/blue smurf ACR...and now you show me this...hmmmmmmmmmmmm.

OP
OP
V

Venomiss

Hope that's mine! Any idea of how long before this would hit a dealers lot? Also, anyway to tell from the picture if this is a ******** car? Thanks.

I hope it's yours too! Depends on when you ordered and what goodies you have on the car. This picture was taken by the hubby so can't help on the ******** question.;)

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
{If its the one I think it is,) That white 09 ACR ******** is coming here to WA.............he's already ordered a couple doo-dads.

Last edited:
OP
OP
V

Venomiss

That's good and we will be getting more vendors for even more selection of do-dads.:)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
webironmongery