2010 Stripes are huge....

FikseGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Glad to see blue and white is back for final few Vipers, the stripes seem too wide.... especially in the back....

Attachments

• !!gGn6nwBmE~$(KGrHqEOKjMEwPKP8FdfBMD6jyo4tw~~_4.JPG
    !!gGn6nwBmE~$(KGrHqEOKjMEwPKP8FdfBMD6jyo4tw~~_4.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 108
  • !!gGn6qgBGE~$(KGrHqQOKioEvOgBt!rRBMD6kF4,gw~~_4.JPG
    !!gGn6qgBGE~$(KGrHqQOKioEvOgBt!rRBMD6kF4,gw~~_4.JPG
    46.2 KB · Views: 109

VIPER GTSR 91

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Saw the blue with white at the Tomball club meeting and it does not look quite as bad in person but not for me. Its WIDE and looks very after market. The Voodoo was really nice but of course NO stripes.

DMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't like it when the stripes go from thinner to wider on a car, any car. Can't say I like the change, it's too dramatic for me, but would have to see it in person, so many times pics don't do a car justice.

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The front is growing on me but the rears are WAY wide. Like joedud says, it looks almost like a two tone car rather than just an accent.

vancouver-gts

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"Less is more" IMHO . The front stripe looks nice but the rear is to loud for my taste . Almost reminds me of two toned police cars looking at the back ;)
If I was buying one of them ,the blue with black stripe would be my choice because black always make things look thinner and smaller than white , just ask women haha.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw them today in person on a few new '10 models and they look GREAT! MUCH better in person, especially on the ACR.

Got_Vnum

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe the absence of a rear license plate makes the stripes look wider than they are. I need to see it in person.