250 miles in on my Viper - a few things I don't like...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with Peerblock though is delivery might need some improvement but he is essentially right. Those who are disagreeing with him are just old brand loyalist. The fact of the matter is simple, the later generations cars will always be better. That is just a fact of life. You can argue all you want that the 1992 or gen 2 GTS is the best viper or the ACR is the best viper but in reality no the gen 5 based on specs and features and no subjective nonsense is the best viper out now. And the verdict is hence why SRT has forgotten about all you loyalist and are focusing more on people like Peerblock who are getting the viper for the first time.

Think about it, there is a reason GTS sales are winning like 3:1. The amount of people who want a bare bones car is soooo low now a days which is the reason the viper was axed in the first place. Now they are attracting the proper audience to make money and keep the car going and the only way to do that is making progress.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree that the GenV is the best Viper ever. Can't imagine how anyone could argue otherwise. It already beats the ACR at Laguna Seca without any big aero and the comfort and fit and finish are much better. However I don't think that SRT has abandoned the existing owners. They built the best Viper they could while going out of their way to keep the soul of the car intact and maybe even recapture some of what many people felt was lost. I love all Vipers and if someone wants to call my car a clown shoe or a kit car I really don't give a hoot.

I agree with Peerblock though is delivery might need some improvement but he is essentially right. Those who are disagreeing with him are just old brand loyalist. The fact of the matter is simple, the later generations cars will always be better. That is just a fact of life. You can argue all you want that the 1992 or gen 2 GTS is the best viper or the ACR is the best viper but in reality no the gen 5 based on specs and features and no subjective nonsense is the best viper out now. And the verdict is hence why SRT has forgotten about all you loyalist and are focusing more on people like Peerblock who are getting the viper for the first time.

Think about it, there is a reason GTS sales are winning like 3:1. The amount of people who want a bare bones car is soooo low now a days which is the reason the viper was axed in the first place. Now they are attracting the proper audience to make money and keep the car going and the only way to do that is making progress.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back on topic. Good write-up, Peerblock. I like to hear the true impressions of owners, not sugar coated.

I will add that I LOVE all Gen Vipers, but have no issue when others don't agree with me.

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What you people don't seem to get is that 'better' is an OPINION.

You cannot tell me which car I find better.

At this point you should just leave the thread. It is built better, has better interior, better suspension, faster lap times, it is just BETTER. There is no opinion in any of these. if you disagree then you need to check your brain because something is seriously wrong up there.

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT, I think you're missing his point. Opinion can't be wrong. He's not discussing any of what you rightly pointed out. You can't tell someone what they like.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point you should just leave the thread. It is built better, has better interior, better suspension, faster lap times, it is just BETTER. There is no opinion in any of these. if you disagree then you need to check your brain because something is seriously wrong up there.

At this point you should kiss my a$$. The Gen II is simpler, more modification friendly, easier to work on, and in my opinion, better looking. My personal Gen II would **** the paint off of a Gen V in a roll race. I am not saying it is better, they are just completely different cars.. The fact that YOU can't agree with that means you need to check YOUR brain because you are one arrogant individual.

Again, genius, 'better' depends on which parameters you choose to judge by.

Last edited:

09 Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took me a while to read thru these threads but I have to admit it was amusing. You know what they say about opinions...?? I however take more stock in the ones from previous Viper owners who have driven or bought a Gen V, so here is mine. I have driven or owned every generation of Viper, including the Gen IV ACR and here are my thoughts. Owning ANY generation of Viper is sure to bring a smile to your face EVERY time you drive the car. It is a unique, powerful, exhilarating extension of one's personality. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and whether you prefer the Gen 2 GTS or Gen V is personal preference. But what I have a hard time grasping is how one can argue the Gen V is not the best Viper Dodge and SRT has ever produced...by miles. From the ride quality, performance, fit and finish, interior (cant even compare... and GTS is way better than base SRT (hate using term 'base' )). the amenities are many; ipod hook up, steering wheel controls, auto dimming rearview mirror, outside temp reading, adjustable suspension to name a few( and yes I welcome all these). The Gen V will definitely appeal to a broader clientele. Does the existence of the Gen V diminish the thrill of driving any previous generation.... absolutely not. But it does take the 'driving experience' to a whole new level. ps. someone mentioned they had a hard time getting comfortable in the Gen V. Find that very hard to believe, I had the 2 inch lowering kit in my Gen III and IV and was still not as comfortable as I am in my Gen V (I did remove the 2 bolts on the seat rail for an extra 1/2 inch or so.)

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Took me a while to read thru these threads but I have to admit it was amusing. You know what they say about opinions...?? I however take more stock in the ones from previous Viper owners who have driven or bought a Gen V, so here is mine. I have driven or owned every generation of Viper, including the Gen IV ACR and here are my thoughts. Owning ANY generation of Viper is sure to bring a smile to your face EVERY time you drive the car. It is a unique, powerful, exhilarating extension of one's personality. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and whether you prefer the Gen 2 GTS or Gen V is personal preference. But what I have a hard time grasping is how one can argue the Gen V is not the best Viper Dodge and SRT has ever produced...by miles. From the ride quality, performance, fit and finish, interior (cant even compare... and GTS is way better than base SRT (hate using term 'base' )). the amenities are many; ipod hook up, steering wheel controls, auto dimming rearview mirror, outside temp reading, adjustable suspension to name a few( and yes I welcome all these). The Gen V will definitely appeal to a broader clientele. Does the existence of the Gen V diminish the thrill of driving any previous generation.... absolutely not. But it does take the 'driving experience' to a whole new level. ps. someone mentioned they had a hard time getting comfortable in the Gen V. Find that very hard to believe, I had the 2 inch lowering kit in my Gen III and IV and was still not as comfortable as I am in my Gen V (I did remove the 2 bolts on the seat rail for an extra 1/2 inch or so.)

I can't comment on previous generations. I think it is the culmination of everything that is great about the previous cars. But, it doesn't mean prior versions are worthless. There is a lot of passion with those that own the previous generations, so of course some may feel slighted. Having owned mine for a whole four days now, I can see why people love the Viper. I am a convert, without a doubt.

It also seems unfair to compare the Gen V to the Gen IV ACR at the moment, it is like comparing a hammer to a sledge hammer. Wait until the Gen V ACR hits the streets before comparing the two. No doubt, it will be a monster.

I'd also like to compare the GTS to my SRT eventually.

PilotaX

Viper Owner
Reaction score

At the risk of refueling the "argument clinic" (see classic Monty Python skit, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y), I think SRTViper is probably right. I will also add that, once you get over $100K, I think some majority of people (but of course not all) expect a greater level of creature comforts and will buy the higher priced car with more features rather than the somewhat lower priced car with fewer features.

You see that in today's collector car world too, where people pay insane amounts for cars with slightly more features (even if those features are 50 years old and virtually useless by today's standards).

Some may point to Porsche GTs as an exception, where you pay more for the company to delete features. But, even that strategy only works if you replace the deleted features with added performance features. So in effect they are really higher content cars too.

ViperSmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At the risk of refueling the "argument clinic" (see classic Monty Python skit, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y), I think SRTViper is probably right. I will also add that, once you get over $100K, I think some majority of people (but of course not all) expect a greater level of creature comforts and will buy the higher priced car with more features rather than the somewhat lower priced car with fewer features.

You see that in today's collector car world too, where people pay insane amounts for cars with slightly more features (even if those features are 50 years old and virtually useless by today's standards).

Some may point to Porsche GTs as an exception, where you pay more for the company to delete features. But, even that strategy only works if you replace the deleted features with added performance features. So in effect they are really higher content cars too.
I disagree about the reasoning for the 3:1 GTS:SRT

Those are mostly dealer ordered cars. Dealers are hoping people will want the more expensive car (which means more profit, well theoretically)

Jog

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get what PeerBlock is saying...And I kinda agree with most of his complaints. Though some may have an issue with his delivery..Look..I'm a proud owner of a Gorgeous Gen.III and I love my car dearly... But I didn't take any of his comments personally...For the most part I think he summed up his overall opinion of the Gen. V in his last paragraph below....

" Seems like a lot of stuff but nothing I listed here is significant enough for me to rate this car as anything less than a 9.5 out of 10. The point I'm making is that after having a chance to evaluate it and drive it longer these nitpicks are the worst gripes I can come up with. The Viper is a great car all-around, and it's surprisingly good for cruising comfortably long distances. Don't know if I'm going to run into any issues later down the line but as of today I am loving every second I get to drive my Viper. "

Let's face it guys..The demographics of the typical Viper owner is changing so Peerblock's unbiased criticism of the car my actually be helpful to new prospective Viper owners....Yeah..Maybe he could've used a little tact with his comments as not offend owners of previous generations...But he makes a lot of sense.....So try not to take it personally......

Just my 2.5 cents...... ;)

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point you should kiss my a$$. The Gen II is simpler, more modification friendly, easier to work on, and in my opinion, better looking. My personal Gen II would **** the paint off of a Gen V in a roll race. I am not saying it is better, they are just completely different cars.. The fact that YOU can't agree with that means you need to check YOUR brain because you are one arrogant individual.

Again, genius, 'better' depends on which parameters you choose to judge by.

Everything you are mentioning are subjective opinions while everything I mentioned are solid facts. So I may be arrogant but you just sound ignorant.

SRTviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
SRT, I think you're missing his point. Opinion can't be wrong. He's not discussing any of what you rightly pointed out. You can't tell someone what they like.

Opinions can't be wrong but I listed fact. He is essentially saying this that a car with faster lap times is slower, a car with more tech in it is not a benefit, a car with higher materials (i.e. carbon fiber and ferrari leather) is worse than a car with plastic inside and out? Should I go on? He can say his viper looks better, he can see he prefers a viper with no amenities, he can say he prefers a viper that is modified to get higher hp But he can not say based on solely technical data that any previous gen viper is better than this one. Again based solely on technica data, not looks, or anything subjective like that.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
the car is really cool. love the limited production, love the shapes and angles and esp that its true to the prior generations in particular the Gen II GTS car in general styling but is taken to the next level. I parked the car side by side with the Maserati and noticed some continuity in the rear tail light shapes...makes sense since they're cousins & all. The Italian influence on the interior and front end is pretty obvious too. I guess one of the things that folks fear most is change; but its not all bad. The features are great but I'll prolly figure out how to use only half of them. I got the 18 speaker upgrade but suspect its a waste since I don't really plan on turning on the radio when I have those side exhaust pipes and monster engine sound to listen to.

The true test for me will be the fact that the gen V vert will likely debut when the Gallardo successor does; and what choice I make then will speak volumes as to whether I was truly converted or whether I just stuck my toe in the water to feel things out.

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
May as well just leave the message blank...ok, just kidding. I'm trying to be objective here since the things I would pick out as a negative are far fewer than the positives.

Stock Floormats
I don't know why SRT decided to include a set of Dart mats with the Viper. They're not even embroidered so you're stuck with LOL-tastic mats in your $120K ride or you pony up another $200-$300 for a nice aftermarket set.

Real Viper owners throw them in the garbage as soon as they get home from the dealer and never replace them, your carpet is your floor mat !.... most REAL Viper owners drive without any floor mats so they do not get in the way....

Under-Seat Snake Pit
I highly recommend not keeping anything loose in your pockets because they seem to find a way to fall out and under the seat. The Viper's seats do not fold foward and the fit inside is so tight that it's easy to loose a cell phone, keys or change to space under the seats. I think that letting the seats fold foward would have been nice, and they could have added some kind of storage nook back there too. Luckily my lady friend has skinny arms and was able to retrieve my key fob and cell phone after the Viper tried to eat them.

[SILLY COMPLAINT.... the area under the seat in a Viper is specifically engineered/designed to store old fries and spare coins in case of emergency.

Lack of Wheel Well Protection
"Let's give a car an awesome paint job and then put super-sticky tires on it that flick every piece of debris on the road up at this paint." Is probably what you'd find in the minutes of SRT's design meeting. I don't think it would have been too gaudy to make optional carbon fiber wheel guards or something removable that can be applied to that area. Even driving a low speeds will cause the tires to flick gravel, pebbles and whatever other crud you roll across, chipping away the paint and making it look dull.

Are you for real ? Rock chips in the paint make the Viper look Tough, most owners want them !! and I even stabbed my paint by the wheel wells with an knife to make it look like rock chips to "UN" baby my Viper. Only two people put paint protection on cars ... Girls and metrosexuals who wax their eyebrows.
Unclean Entrance and Exits
You don't get into a Viper so much as you "fall" into it, because there is nothing to hold onto that isn't a painted surface. You can hold on but then you'll leave smudges all over the place. Getting out requires a sort of sideways spin followed by a somersault like motion. You can touch the sills, although they do get quite hot and can burn you. I try to wear clean shoes when I drive my car because it's really hard not to scuff them on the inside of the door or under the dash as I enter and exit.

You "wear clean shoes when you drive" ? dude you bought a Viper , not a Million dollar Bugatti. Dude you need to break in your Viper... so spill a soda on the seat or drop some chocolate near the floor and when you see it melting from the heat quickly rub it into the carpet ASAP so no one will ever know you are anal retentive. Hurry up and go do it NOW !!

B]Dead Pedal[/B]
The dead pedal is weak. It's too small and it's curved, so you really can't rest your foot on it properly. Luckily it's bolted on and adjustable, so maybe they'll make an aftermarket version that is flatter and has a bit more surface area. I'd buy that.

Valid complaint
Non-Lockable Exterior Hood Latch
I really don't like the fact that anyone can pop the hood on my Viper since the exterior hood latch does not lock when the car is locked. Even if popping the hood on a locked viper causes the car's horn to start honking, someone with malicious intent could simply snip the wires to the horn and then proceed to mess with the engine.

Valid complaint
MODERATOR EDIT: PLEASE REFRAIN FROM ETHNIC SLURS OR GENERALIZATIONS! COMMENT REMOVED.

Fully Electronic Door Locks
No problems with the way they work, except that in a situation where the car is disabled and has no power, you will not be able to open the door or window. You'll be trapped inside...so if you survive long enough for rescuers to come, they'll have to pry the car apart with the jaws of life or something even if the situation is relatively minor.

Read the owners manual[/B]

Extra Hard Trunk Slam Required to Close
The rear hatch does not close if you push it down gently. You really need to slam it to get it to close completely. I don't like having to slam the hatch as hard as I do to close it.

Its supposed to "slam" !! everything on a Viper is "Slammin'..."

Gawkers
Look, it comes with the territory, but when you have a stryker red viper stopped or parked in a single spot for any length of time people just materialize out of nowhere. I don't have a problem with the lookers so much as I do the touchers. The people that feel the need to press their greasy hands and face onto the window to look inside, or the people who want those extra-close pictures and all but stand on the front spoiler. Maybe it's just me but I'm not at the point where I'd feel comfortable parking my Viper and leaving it unattended while I go do something else like eat at a restaurant or visit someone/someplace.

Agreeded.... this is a huge issue with the Viper and SRT recently just released a Technical service Bulletin (TSB) to deal with owners having problems with this issue....SRT states that customers with this issue require an adjustment by the dealer requiring the Viper be rolled off a small cliff to correct this appearance issue. NOTE, the dealer should NOT charge your for this service.

Seems like a lot of stuff but nothing I listed here is significant enough for me to rate this car as anything less than a 9.5 out of 10. The point I'm making is that after having a chance to evaluate it and drive it longer these nitpicks are the worst gripes I can come up with. The Viper is a great car all-around, and it's surprisingly good for cruising comfortably long distances. Don't know if I'm going to run into any issues later down the line but as of today I am loving every second I get to drive my Viper.

PeerBlock, You seem like a really nice guy.... can I be your friend ???

Last edited:
Reaction score
Referring back to the original post, stay tuned. In addition to all that great OEM carbon fiber stuff for the Gen V, expect to see mats, splash guards, chip protection, and yes - even pedal sets. All from our friends at Mopar! No announced release dates, but look for them in the not-too-distant at your local Mopar/SRT dealer.

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everything you are mentioning are subjective opinions while everything I mentioned are solid facts. So I may be arrogant but you just sound ignorant.

That the Gen II is simpler than the Gen V is fact. I guess that makes you arrogant AND ignorant.

Opinions can't be wrong but I listed fact. He is essentially saying this that a car with faster lap times is slower, a car with more tech in it is not a benefit, a car with higher materials (i.e. carbon fiber and ferrari leather) is worse than a car with plastic inside and out? Should I go on? He can say his viper looks better, he can see he prefers a viper with no amenities, he can say he prefers a viper that is modified to get higher hp But he can not say based on solely technical data that any previous gen viper is better than this one. Again based solely on technica data, not looks, or anything subjective like that.

You find my the quote where I said any generation is better than any other based on data. You do and I will PayPal $1000 to Wounded Warriors or a charity of your choice. I simply said that I wouldn't trade my Gen II for a V. The OP asked me why, and I said that TO ME the Gen II is what a Viper should be. That's it. You proceeded to get your ******* in a *** and start telling me that my opinion is wrong because the new car has carbon fiber and ferrari [sic] leather. I never said I based my opinion on solely technica [sic] data. YOU put that into the argument. Guess what? I still prefer air-cooled Porsches. I like AMC Jeeps. I think the '67 Sting Ray 427/435 coupe was the ultimate Corvette. I like carbureted Ferraris. I think the designated hitter rule is Communist. I like my Vipers with no tech or amenities and that makes the Gen II better.... TO ME.

21bubba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is amazing. Buy a $ 100,000 car, drive it for 250 miles and suddenly you're a true judge of everything that is now right and was wrong. It also appears you selected the hard to get "arrogant ass" option package.

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is amazing. Buy a $ 100,000 car, drive it for 250 miles and suddenly you're a true judge of everything that is now right and was wrong. It also appears you selected the hard to get "arrogant ass" option package.

:omg::rolaugh:

Hemotoxic

Enthusiast
Reaction score
PeerBlock, thanks for the writeup. Hope you have many miles of smiles.

I've never gotten to drive a Viper, just got to sit in a Gen 4 vert, Gen 4 ACR, and Gen 5 GTS. I do have 135.000 miles on S2000s, the first 56k on a red 2006. Unlike a Gen 4 vert, it had a power top and cruise control and SAS and probably a bigger trunk. Then I traded it for a 2008 S2000 CR, the one with wing and removable hardtop and stiffer suspension. All the reviews said the CR (Club Racer or Club Ricer depending on who you ask) was unsustainable as a DD, but I ran it as my only car for 79k. Great handling, perfectly reliable, reasonably fast, and with the roof off (about 10% of the time because you had to leave it at home) just couldn't be beat for fun. I only turned it in because the deals on base Corvettes got too good to refuse.

But, finances permitting, I would have traded either or both in a nanosecond for a Gen 4. I've only seen two Vipers on the road and they were both memorable occasions. Nobody would ever mistake a Viper of any generation for any S2000. If I was happy in a CR, I would have been ecstatic in a Gen 4 vert. The interior was about the same level, comfortable to me and not too fancy, just the way I like it. Don't know if I'll be able to swing a Gen 5 in the foreseeable future, as my fuel bill would double and my installments would triple, but reading reviews like yours sure makes me want to try.

Bruce H.

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm sure many spend a lot of time on this forum trying to learn what they can, but lately that requires sifting through a lot of poor posts, that quite frankly don't reflect very well on Viper owners as a group. Threads are started or ruined by the same instigators, and many others get sucked into it by responding to them, and stooping to an ever-lower level. I'd decided to hold off on my purchase to give SRT a chance to get their act together, and I'm starting to feel the same way about my time and this forum.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
We previous Gen owners don't argue that new car is anything short of fantastic. We have a problem with PeerBlock's condescending comments, and dismissal of the previous Generations as essesntially trash.

OP
OP
P

PeerBlock

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Referring back to the original post, stay tuned. In addition to all that great OEM carbon fiber stuff for the Gen V, expect to see mats, splash guards, chip protection, and yes - even pedal sets. All from our friends at Mopar! No announced release dates, but look for them in the not-too-distant at your local Mopar/SRT dealer.

I'm definitely interested in the CF stuff, guards and a new set of pedals or at least a better dead pedal. Hope this stuff is available soon.

Hmm...I can't see how you'd arrive at that conclusion by reading anything I've said. I doubt driving for another 10,000 miles is going to change my feelings about the unlockable hood or slam-tastic rear hatch. Seems like most people who have a problem with anything I've said did not bother to read the last paragraph of my original post here.

I'm sure many spend a lot of time on this forum trying to learn what they can, but lately that requires sifting through a lot of poor posts, that quite frankly don't reflect very well on Viper owners as a group. Threads are started or ruined by the same instigators, and many others get sucked into it by responding to them, and stooping to an ever-lower level. I'd decided to hold off on my purchase to give SRT a chance to get their act together, and I'm starting to feel the same way about my time and this forum.

I'm really not sure what the purpose of this post is since your response didn't even address the topic of the thread. Any healthy forum is going to have discussions or debates that can be polarizing. That's not a bad thing; that's how information gets exchanged quite effectively.

We previous Gen owners don't argue that new car is anything short of fantastic. We have a problem with PeerBlock's condescending comments, and dismissal of the previous Generations as essesntially trash.

If I said that all vipers prior to the Gen 5 are trash then you should quote it. Go ahead and search any of my posts and find one where I said previous gen vipers are "trash", or anything even remotely close to that.

I like how you got guys telling me that they want to hang onto their older generation car because they have some kind of sentimental attachment to it, yet fail to realize that when I say that I don't consider the vipers prior to Gen 5 worth purchasing - it's the other side of that coin. Many of the same reasons someone may prefer their older viper over a Gen 5 are the very same reasons I would not want to buy one at the prices they were sold for.

I don't hate on older vipers but they lack the value proposition to me. The price for what you get just doesn't mesh for me - but I never said anything bad about those cars. I appreciate them in the sense that they lead to where the Viper is today - a car that has what the prior generations had PLUS the extras I demand on a car that is priced at or over $100K. Joking around that the Gen 4 looks like an S2000 - well it kinda does to me - but it's a joke AND opinion nonetheless. Never did I say it's a bad car, but excluding sentimentality the Gen 5 is better than all preceding generations when compared objectively - and any viper fan should be glad that it is, because sometimes manufacturers release a new generation of a car that is a step backwards.

Like I said before, it seems to me that there are a lot of bitter people on here that are just looking for someone to vilify if he/she doesn't conform to their collective point of view. I think some people get what I'm trying to say and hopefully others will catch on.

A few people said that people that have owned vipers before have more "valid" opinions than new viper owners for whom the Gen 5 is the first car. If you want comparisons between generations that may be true, but if you're looking for more honesty then you'll probably get better feedback from the newcomers....much in the same way you get better feedback about yourself from strangers than you do from friends or family.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"If I said that all vipers prior to the Gen 5 are trash then you should quote it. Go ahead and search any of my posts and find one where I said previous gen vipers are "trash", or anything even remotely close to that. "

Peer, I am not saying you used that word, you sure have made that implication. C'mon, you have to admit, you've made some pretty arrogant remarks. I'm the first to agree, my Gen 3 has it's good and bad points, and the Gen 5 is a better car all around. But, you have made some inflammatory remarks. As I said, I'm happy you're enjoying your car. I'd be in one if I could afford it, but I'd probably keep my 03 as well. As I said above, we'll agree to disagree, and leave it at that.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are clueless.

madninjaskillz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perhaps if you would have phrased your original criticism this way, it would have been taken differently. Your original comment was full of ****** baggery. You're obvioulsy someone who cares less about performance than some others here (when basing the worth of a car). As someone who's driven Lambos, Ferraris, Vettes, Merecedes SLS, I would take my Viper over them for driving experience any day. It means what it means to YOU. No one disputes the improvements made in the Gen V. I love all Vipers. Your opinion is valid just like everyone elses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21